Controlling the Surface Roughness of Cold-Rolled Strip. Part 3
- 8 Downloads
A control algorithm is proposed for the surface roughness of cold-rolled and tempered strip. The generalized functional structure of the automatic control system is presented.
Keywordsautomatic control system functional structure computational module roughness control control algorithm cold-rolled strip tempered strip
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bozhkov, A.I., Nastich, V.P., and Cheglov, A.E., Development of technology for the production of rolled products with high surface quality and flatness, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chern. Metall., 1999, no. 6, pp. 45–46.Google Scholar
- 2.Kolesnichenko, V.P., Mazur, V.L., and Kachailov, V.P., Printability of the roughness of the rolls on the strip during cold pinch rolling, Listoprokatnoe Proizvod., 1972, no. 1, p.76.Google Scholar
- 3.Mazur, V.L., Proizvodstvo lista s vysokokachestvennoi poverkhnost’yu (Production of Metal Sheet with High-Quality Surface), Kiev: Tekhnika, 1982.Google Scholar
- 4.Nastich, V.P. and Bozhkov, A.I., Upravlenie kachestvom kholodnokatannykh polos (Quality Control of Cold Rolled Strips), Moscow: Intermet Inzhiniring, 2006.Google Scholar
- 5.Kolesnichenko, V.P., Mazur, V.L., and Kachailov, V.P., Printability of the roughness of the rolls on the strip during cold pinch rolling, Listoprokatnoe Proizvod., 1972, no. 1, p. 76.Google Scholar
© Allerton Press, Inc. 2017