Investigation of heliogeoactivity impact on the dynamics of orbital parameters of Earth’s artificial satellites. I
- 6 Downloads
The influence of active processes on the Sun and their response on the dynamics of Earth’s artificial satellites has been investigated. The relationship between the characteristics of solar activity and variations of the periods P of the orbital motion of Earth’s artificial satellites has been found. These variations mainly indicate the variations in the Earth’s atmosphere density caused by solar activity (index F10.7) and geomagnetic activity (ΣKp index). High values of the correlation coefficients between P and F10.7 (–0.77…–0.91) and between P and ΣKp (–0.67…–0.89) exhibit significant effect of solar and geomagnetic activity on the orbital periods of satellites.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ts. N. Gogosheva, N. N. Klimov, and K. B. Serafimov, “Restructuring of the neutral atmosphere at altitudes of the region F of the ionosphere during geomagnetic disturbances,” Issled. Geomagn., Aeron. Fiz. Solntsa, No. 41, 7–17 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.GOST (State Standard) 25645.115-84. Upper Atmosphere of Earth. Density Model for Ballistic Flight Support of Artificial Earth Satellites. Introduction (Izd. Standartov, Moscow, 1984).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Epishev, I. I. Isak, V. I. Kudak, I. I. Motrunich, I. F. Naibauer, N. I. Koshkin, A. I. Bilinskii, K. P. Martynyuk-Lototskii, Ya. T. Blagodyr, V. V. Lopachenko, V. V. Rykhal’skii, S. V. Ryshchenko, and A. V. Zhukovetskii, “Some results of studies of the behaviour of a satellite in orbit in contingency mode under the near-Earth space influence,” Kosm. Nauka Tekhnol. 18 (1), 60–67 (2012).CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.F. A. Santora, “Influence of the aerodynamic resistance on the motion of satellites on close-to-circular orbits in a nonspherical and changing throughout the day atmosphere,” Raketnaya Tekh. Kosmonavt. 14 (9), 53–58 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.E. K. Fedorov, Global Studies of the Atmosphere and Weather Forecasting (Akad. Nauk. SSSR, Moscow, 1971) [in Russian].Google Scholar