Catalog of equatorial coordinates and B-magnitudes of stars of the Kitab part of the FON project
The processing of the plates of the Kitab part of the FON project has been completed. In total, 1963 plates were processed. The catalog of equatorial coordinates α, δ, and B-magnitudes for 13 413268 stars and galaxies up to B ≤ 17.5 m for the epoch 1984.97 is compiled. The Epson Expression 10000XL scanner with a 1200 dpi scanning mode and a plate size of 30 × 30 cm or 13000 × 13000 pel was used to digitize astronegatives. Coordinates of stars and galaxies are obtained in the Tycho-2 catalog system and B-magnitudes are obtained in the photovoltaic system. The catalog internal accuracy for all objects is σα,δ = 0.23" and σ B = 0.15 m (for stars in the range B = 5 m …14 m , errors are σα,δ = 0.085" and σ B = 0.054 m ) for equatorial coordinates and stellar B-magnitudes, respectively. Convergence between the calculated and reference positions is σα,δ = 0.042", and convergence between photoelectric B-magnitudes is σ B = 0.16 m . Coordinate errors with respect to the UCAC-4 catalog are σα,δ = 0.26" (9892697 or 73.75% of stars and galaxies were identified).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Andruk, L. K. Pakulyak, O. M. Yizhakevich, et al., “Astrometry of PSA plates digitalized by two kinds of scanners. Separation of images of the stars from two exposures,” Visn. KNU im. T. Shevchenka, Ser. Astron., No. 48, 11–13 (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Iuldoshev, O. Usmanov, Sh. Egamberdiev, et al., “Astrometry and photometry of the digitized photographic plates of the Kitab Photographic Sky Survey,” Visn. KNU im. T. Shevchenka, Ser. Astron., No. 54, 28–31 (2016).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Muminov, Sh. A. Egamberdiev, A. A. Latypov, et al., “Catalog of equatorial coordinates and B-magnitudes of stars in the equatorial region of the FON project based on processing of digitized astronegatives of Kitab observatory,” Izv. Gl. Astron. Obs. Pulkove 223, 339–346 (2016).ADSGoogle Scholar
- 10.V. M. Andruk, L. K. Pakuliak, V. V. Golovnia, et al., “About star photometry on digitized astronegatives,” Sci. Innovation 13a, 17–27 (2017).Google Scholar
- 12.Sh. Ehgamberdiev, “Present status of the photographic archive of the Tashkent and Kitab astronomical observatories in Uzbekistan,” in Proc. Astroplate-2016, Prague, Mar. 15–18, 2016, p.2.Google Scholar
- 14.M. Muminov, Q. Yuldoshev, Sh. Ehgamberdiev, et al., “Astrometry of the h and ? Persei clusters based on the processing of digitized photographic plates,” Bulg. Astron. J. 26, 3–14 (2017).Google Scholar
- 19.Yu. I. Protsyuk, O. E. Kovylianska, S. V. Protsyuk, et al., “Result of modern processing of the photographic observations of Uranus and Neptune from archives of UkrVO,” Sci. Innovation 13, 89–94 (2017).Google Scholar
- 26.Q. X. Yuldoshev, M. M. Muminov, Sh. A. Ehgamberdiev, et al., “The equatorial coordinates and B-magnitudes of the stars in the Southern hemisphere zones based on the digitized astronegatives of FON project at the Ulugh Beg Astronomical Institute,” Odessa Astron. Publ. 29, 160–162 (2016).ADSCrossRefGoogle Scholar