Composition and Properties of Brown Coal from the Bodonskoe Deposit in Buryatia
The composition and properties of coal from the Bodonskoe deposit were studied. It was shown that this is low-sulfur (S d = 0.3–1.0%) and medium-ash grade 1B brown coal with a high yield of volatile substances (V daf = 56.1–60.9%). The humic acid content varies from 32.3 to 50.8%. The heat of combustion of coal is Q s daf = 26.0–27.4 MJ/kg. The concentrations of toxic elements in the coal samples are at a background level.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kamneva, A.I. and Platonov, V.V., Teoreticheskie osnovy khimicheskoi tekhnologii goryuchikh iskopaemykh (Theoretical Fundamentals of the Chemical Technology of Fossil Fuels), Moscow: Khimiya, 1990.Google Scholar
- 2.Kler, V.R., Izuchenie i geologo-ekonomicheskaya otsenka kachestva uglei pri geologorazvedochnykh rabotakh (Examination and Economic-Geological Evaluation of the Quality of Coals in Geological Prospecting), Moscow: Nedra, 1975.Google Scholar
- 3.Baryshev, V.I., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 1979, no. 5, p. 81.Google Scholar
- 4.Vasil’eva, I.E., Kuznetsov, A.M., Vasil’ev, I.L., et al., Zh. Anal. Khim., 1997, vol. 52, no. 12, p. 1238.Google Scholar
- 5.Catalog of Standard Reference Samples. www.igc.irk. ru/Innovation/roster.html. Cited June 3, 2014.Google Scholar
- 6.Vyazova, N.G., Andrulaitis, L.D., and Kryukova, V.N., Inform. Listok (Bulletin) no. 88-83, Irkutsk: TsNTI, 1983.Google Scholar
- 7.Vyazova, N.G. and Kryukova, V.N., Inform. Listok (Bulletin) no. 84-25, Irkutsk: TsNTI, 1984.Google Scholar
- 8.Kler, V.R., Instruktsiya po izucheniyu i otsenke poputnykh tverdykh poleznykh iskopaemykh i komponentov pri razvedke mestorozhdenii uglya i goryuchikh slantsev (Manual on the Examination of Accompanying Solid Minerals and Components in Exploration for Coal and Oil Shale), Moscow: Nauka, 1987.Google Scholar