Fischer-Tropsch synthesis using cobalt catalyst containing modified shungite
- 70 Downloads
The technique of Сo-catalyst preparation through the step of shungite modifying of Zazhoginsky deposit (Russia). The morphology surface, elemental composition and structural and functional characteristics of the catalyst were studied. As a result of the Fischer-Tropsch synthesis at atmospheric pressure and a temperature range of 260–380°C in the presence of Co-catalyst the optimum content of cobalt in the catalyst system to produce liquid hydrocarbons was determined.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Dry, M.E., Encyclopedia of Catalysis, New Jersey: Wiley Interscience, 2003, vol. 3, p. 347.Google Scholar
- 4.Lapidus, A.L. and Krylova, A.Yu., Ross. Khim. Zh., 2000, vol. 44, no. 1, p. 43.Google Scholar
- 6.Karimi, A., Tavasoli, A., Davari, M., and Mohajeri, A., Nanoanalysis, 2014, no. 1, p. 82.Google Scholar
- 7.Al’-Vadkhav, Kh.A., Vestn. MITKhT, 2012, vol. 7, no. 1, p. 18.Google Scholar
- 10.Glebashev, S.G., Uglerod: Mineralogiya, geokhimiya i kosmokhimiya. Mater. Mezhdunar. konf. (Proc. Int. Conf. Carbon: Mineralogy, Geochemistry, and Cosmochemistry), Syktyvkar, 2003, p. 123.Google Scholar