Mathematical simulation of the hydrogenation of borodino coal
- 28 Downloads
The kinetic and thermodynamic parameters of the hydrogenation of Borodino brown coal were calculated. With the use of equilibrium-kinetic analysis, the second-order reaction rate constants of forward and reverse reactions, the equilibrium constant, the activation energy, and the thermal effects of brown coal hydrogenation reactions were determined in a temperature range of 648–698 K at a hydrogen pressure of 10 MPa. In the course of the study, it was found that the experimental data are indicative of the adequacy of the equilibrium-kinetic analysis model for second-order reactions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Prigogine, I., From Being to Becoming, San Francisco: Freeman, 1980.Google Scholar
- 2.Gyul’maliev, A.M., Golovin, G.S., and Gladun, T.G., Teoreticheskie osnovy khimii uglya (Theoretical Fundamentals of Coal Chemistry), Moscow: Izd. MGGU, 2003.Google Scholar
- 3.Benson, S., Termokhimicheskaya kinetika (Thermochemical Kinetics), Moscow: Nauka, 1971.Google Scholar
- 4.Claude, R., Reni, M., and Daniel, D.J., Chem. Phis. Chem. Biol., 1971, no. 68, p. 703.Google Scholar
- 6.Malyshev, V.P. and Shkodin, V.G., Ravnovesno-kineticheskii analiz khimicheskikh protsessov (Equilibrium-Kinetic Analysis of Chemical Processes), Alma-Ata: Gylym, 1990.Google Scholar
- 7.Malyshev, V.P., Veroyatnostno-determenirovannoe otobrazhenie (Probabilistic Mapping), Almaty: Gylym, 1994.Google Scholar
- 8.Malyshev, V.P., Buketov, E.A., and Abisheva, R.U., Sb. nauch. tr. (Collected Articles), Alma-Ata: Nauka, 1973, p. 3.Google Scholar
- 9.Baikenov, M.I., Tateeva, A.B., Akhmetkarimova, Zh.S., et al., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 2015, no. 5, p. 70.Google Scholar
- 10.Krichko, A.A., Gagarin, S.G., Shatov, S.N., and Solovova, O.A., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 1987, no. 1, p. 72.Google Scholar