Research on adaptive sliding synchronization of Rikitake chaotic system with single unknown control coefficient
- 23 Downloads
The control of second order system with uncertain parameters and single unknown control coefficient was investigated to solve the synchronization problem of Rikitake chaotic with reduced number of active inputs. In addition, a kind of adaptive strategy was hybrid with sliding mode method, where the adaptive strategy was used to cope with uncertain parameters produced in the process of sliding mode controller design. At last, detailed numerical simulations with both second order systems and synchronous chaotic system were done to testify the rightness of the proposed method and also multi-time random simulations were done to testify the robustness of the controller. In addition, the main conclusion is that the sliding mode control has very good consistency since the strategy formation is almost the same as the controller for system with known control coefficient, and high gain is necessary for system with single uncertain control coefficient.
Keywordssynchronization stability backstepping control chaotic system uncertainty adaptive control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 10.Lu, J.L. and Hill, D.J., Global asymptotical synchronization of chaotic Lur’e systems using sampled data: A linear matrix inequality approach, IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. II: Express Briefs, 2008, vol. 55, pp. 586–590.Google Scholar
- 14.Jason, J.G., Kathryn, W.J., et al., A simplified adaptive robust back-stepping approach using sliding modes and a z-swapping identifier, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Denver, 2003.Google Scholar
- 15.Zhou, Y., Wu, Y., and Hu, Y., Robust backstepping sliding mode control of a class of uncertain MIMO nonlinear systems, 2007 IEEE International Conference on Control and Automation, Guangzhou, 2007.Google Scholar
- 17.Zhu Kai, Qi Naiming, and Qin Changmao, Adaptive sliding mode controller design for BTT missile based on back-stepping control, J. Astronaut., 2010, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 769–773.Google Scholar
- 18.Chen, Y., Dong, C.Y., Wang, Q., et al., Reaction-jet and aerodynamics compound control missile autopilot design based on adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control via backstepping, Acta Aeronaut. Astronaut. Sin., 2007, vol. 28, pp. 1141–1145.Google Scholar