Adaptation of the Process-Oriented Approach to the Development of Embedded Microcontroller Systems
Adaptation of the process-oriented approach to programming of microcontrollers in embedded systems is described. Specific features of control software and programming of microcontrollers are analyzed. A mathematical model of the control software, which implies a mechanism of the description of microcontroller interruptions in the form of hyperprocesses, is proposed, and its dynamic semantics is provided. The model proposed in the study is a conceptual framework for the development of specialized languages of process-oriented programming of embedded systems.
Keywordsembedded systems microcontrollers process-oriented programming hyperprocesses
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. E. Yakubailik, A. A. Kadochnikov, and A. V. Tokarev, “WEB Geographic Information System and the Hardware and Software Ensuring Rapid Assessment of Air Pollution,” Avtometriya 54(3), 39–46 (2018) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 54 (3), 243–249 (2018)].Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Zyubin, “Reflex Language. Mathematical Model of Control Software,” Datchiki Sistemy, No. 5, 24–30 (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Zyubin, “To the Five-Year Anniversary of the IEC 1131-3 Standard. Results and Prospects,” Pribory Sistemy. Upravl., Kontrol, Diagnostika, No. 1, 64–71 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Belokon’, Yu. N. Zolotukhin, and M. N. Filippov, “Architecture of a Platform for Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation of Flying Vehicle Control System,” Avtometriya 53(4), 44–50 (2017) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 53 (4), 345–350 (2017)].Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Belokon’, Yu. N. Zolotukhin, and A. A. Nesterov, “Aircraft Path Planning with the Use of Smooth Trajectories,” Avtometriya 53(1), 3–11 (2017) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 53 (1), 1–8 (2017)].Google Scholar
- 7.T. Wroldsen and T. Tveitane, “A Real Time Operating System for Embedded Platforms,” in Masters Thesis, Agder University College, Norway, 2004, p. 87.Google Scholar
- 8.T. Bichu, S. Kaingade, A. Walambe, and N. Gupta, “RTOS Based Software Architecture for Intelligent Unmanned Systems,” in Proc. of the Intern. Conf. on Intelligent Unmanned Systems, Jaipur, India, September 25–27, 2013, pp. 1–8.Google Scholar
- 9.H. M. Rahman and A. Senthil, “Preemptive Multitasking on Atmel AVR Microcontroller,” in Proc. of the 9th Intern. Conf. on Computer Engineering and Applications (CEA 2015), Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 22–24, 2015, pp. 196–205.Google Scholar
- 10.M. Simonovic and L. Saranovac, “Power Management Implementation in FreeRTOS on LM3S3748, Serbian J. Electrical Eng. 10(1), 199–208 (2013).Google Scholar
- 11.M. Short, M. J. Pont, and J. Fang, “Exploring the Impact of Task Preemption on Dependability in Time-Triggered Embedded Systems: A Pilot Study,” in Proc. of the EuroMicro Conf. on Real-Time Systems, Prague, Czech Republic, July 2–4, 2008, pp. 83–91.Google Scholar
- 12.D. Robert, N. Merriam, and N. Tracey, “How Embedded Applications Using an RTOS can Stay within On-Chip Memory Limits,” in Proc. of the 12th EuroMicro Conf. on Real-Time Systems, Stockholm, Sweden, June 19–21, 2000, pp. 71–77.Google Scholar
- 14.D. Gay, Ph. Levis, D. Culler, and E. Brewer, NesC 1.1 Language Reference Manual, 2003, p. 28. http://nescc.sourceforge.net/papers/nesc-ref.pdf.
- 15.D. Gay, Ph. Levis, R. von Behren, et al., “The NesC Language: A Holistic Approach to Networked Embedded Systems,” in Proc. of the Conf. on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI 2003), San Diego, USA, June 9–11, 2003, pp. 1–11.Google Scholar
- 18.V. E. Zyubin, “Hyper-Automaton: A Model of Control Algorithms,” in Proc. of the IEEE Intern. Siberian Conf. on Control and Communications (SIBCON-2007), Tomsk, Russia, April 20–21, 2007, pp. 51–57.Google Scholar
- 19.T. V. Liakh, A. S. Rozov, and V. E. Zyubin, “Reflex Language: A Practical Notation for Cyber-Physical Systems,” System Informatics, No. 12, 85–104 (2018).Google Scholar
- 20.V. E. Zyubin, “Czochralski Process: Creation of a Control System on the Basis of the LabVIEW Package,” in Proc. VIII Intern. Conf. on Urgent Problems of Physics, Material Science, Technology, and Diagnostics of Silicon and Silicon-Based Nanoscale Structures and Devices (Silicon-2011) (Izd. Dom MISIS, Moscow, 2011), pp. 96–97.Google Scholar
- 21.T. N. Stepanova and V. E. Zyubin, “Automation of Studying Single Crystal Growth by the Czochralski Method on a Physical Simulator,” in Proc. VIII Intern. Conf. on Urgent Problems of Physics, Material Science, Technology, and Diagnostics of Silicon and Silicon-Based Nanoscale Structures and Devices (Silicon-2011) (Izd. Dom MISIS, Moscow, 2011), pp. 119–120.Google Scholar
- 22.P. G. Kovadlo, A. A. Lubkov, A. N. Bevzov, et al., “Automation for the Large Solar Vacuum Telescope,” Avtometriya 52(2), 97–106 (2016) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 52 (2), 187–195 (2016)].Google Scholar
- 23.T. Liakh, V. E. Zyubin, and M. M. Sizov, “Experience of Application of the Reflex Language for Automation of the Large Solar Vacuum Telescope,” Prom. ASU Kontrol., No. 7, 37–43 (2016).Google Scholar