Investigation of Characteristics of Thick Diffraction Gratings by the Method of Laser Heterodyne Tomography
- 4 Downloads
A procedure of layer-by-layer investigations of characteristics of thick amplitude-phase gratings by the method of laser heterodyne tomography is presented. The parameters of a thick grating nonlinearly recorded on an additively colored crystal of calcium fluoride (CaF2 : Na) are estimated. The main theoretical postulates of laser heterodyne tomography are experimentally validated.
KeywordsLaser heterodyne tomography amplitude-phase diffraction grating collinear heterodyne photodetector acousto-optical scanning of the grating diffraction efficiency amplitude and phase components of the grating
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Alekseev-Popov and S. A. Gevelyuk, Determination of the Contributions of the Amplitude and Phase Modulations to the Diffraction Efficiency of Volume Holograms. Optical Holoraphy (Nauka, Leningrad, 1983, pp. 14–24) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Shcheulin, A. V. Veniaminov, Yu. L. Korzinin, et al., “Highly Stable Holographic Medium Based on CaF2:Na Crystals with Colloid Centers of Coloring. III. Hologram Properties,” Optika Spektroskopiya 103 (4), 672–676 (2007).Google Scholar
- 7.P. E. Tverdokhleb and Yu. A. Shchepetkin, “A Laser Doppler Tomography Method for Investigating Volume Recording Media,” Avtometriya 44 (6), 76–88 (2008) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 44 (6), 537–545 (2008)].Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. A. Shchepetkin, “Method of Optical Tomography of Light-Sensitive Materials,” Patent No. 2377539 RF, Publ. 27.12.2009, Bul. No. 36.Google Scholar
- 9.Three-Dimensional Laser Modification of Volume Light-Sensitive Materials, Ed. by P. E. Tverdokhleb (Izd. SO RAN, Novosibirsk, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. N. Dubnishchev and B. S. Rinkevichyus, Methods of Laser Doppler Anemometry (Nauka, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.P. E. Tverdokhleb and Yu. A. Shchepetkin, “Methods of Optical Tomography for Studying the Amplitude and Phase Components of a Volume Holographic Grating,” Avtometriya 49 (1), 68–79 (2013) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 49 (1), 57–66 (2013)].Google Scholar