Continuous Flight Safety Management Information System for a Group of Converging Aircraft
- 10 Downloads
An algorithm for calculating the collision hazard factors for violating aircraft is given. The calculation results of the hazard factors in maneuvering to prevent dangerous approach and in its absence are compared.
Keywordsflight safety aircraft hazard estimation algorithm information system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Abrosimov, V.K. and Goncharenko, V.I., Monitoring of Emergency Situation Areas by Fleet of the Polytypic Drones. Naukoemkie Tekhnologii, 2016, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 40–48.Google Scholar
- 2.Lebedev, G., Goncharenko, V., Mikhaylin, D., and Rumakina, A., Aircraft Group Coordinated Flight Route Optimization Using Branch-and-Bound Procedure in Resolving the Problem of Environmental Monitoring. ITM Web of Conferences. Seminar on Systems Analysis, 2017, vol. 10, Moscow, URL: https://doi.org/10.1051/itmconf/20171001003.
- 3.Lebedev, G.N., Tin Phone Kyaw, Zaw Min Htike, Khakhulin, G.F., and Malygin, V.B., Optimal Control and Security Control of the Transverse Motion of River Vessels and Aircrafts at the Intersection of Routes. Mekhatronika, Avtomatika, Upravlenie, 2012, no. 12, pp. 50–56.Google Scholar
- 4.Lebedev, G.N., and Malygin, V.B., Operative Correction of Arrival and Departure Aircraft Flows at the Aerodrome, Nauchyi Vestnik MGTU GA, 2016, no. 226, pp. 29–35.Google Scholar
- 5.Eremin, A.I., Lebedev, G.N., and Chekhov, I.A. The System of Automated Avoidance of Hazardous Situations at Aircraft Approach Before Glideslope Descent. Nauchyi Vestnik MGTU GA, 2016, no. 226, pp. 90–100.Google Scholar
- 6.Lebedev, G.N., Tran Van Tuyen, and Vu Xuan Huong, Control and Management of Traffic Safety for Oncoming Traffic. Mekhatronika, Avtomatika, Upravlenie, 2011, no. 8, pp. 56–61.Google Scholar
- 7.Lebedev, G.N., Malygin, V.B., Tin Phone Kyaw, and Zaw Min Htaik, Safety System for In-Trail Traffic of Aircraft and River Vessels Crossing Their Routes. Izv. TulGU. Tekhnicheskie Nauki, 2012, no. 7, pp. 254–259.Google Scholar
- 8.Lebedev, G.N. and Ivashova, N.D., Coordinated Control of a Landing Maneuver at an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Getting Down Under the Action of Wind Disturbances, Aviakosmisheskoe Priborostroenie, 2014, no. 4. pp. 3–9.Google Scholar
- 9.Makarov, N.N., Theoretical Fundamentals for Constructing an Integrated Safety System of Airborne Ergatic Complex Operation. Izv. Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 2007, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 48–52 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl. Transl.), vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 415–421].Google Scholar
- 10.Lebedev, G.N., Tin Phone Kyaw, and Tran Van Tuyen, Solving Dynamic Programming Problem for Safe In-Trail Traffic of Aircraft, Trudy MAI, 2012, no. 54, URL: http://trudymai.ru/published.php?ID=29817.Google Scholar
- 11.Lebedev, G.N. and Rumakina, A.V., Logic Control System to Avoid Obstructions Unmanned Aerial Vehicle during Cross Country Flights, Trudy MAI, 2015, no. 83. URL: http://trudymai.ru/published.php?ID=61905.Google Scholar