Axial Gas-Dynamic Forces in a Compact Centrifugal Compressor
- 8 Downloads
Gas-dynamic forces that act upon the impellers of a patented compact compressor and a typical compressor with the initial data being the same, are calculated using the software developed by the authors of the present paper.
Keywordscentrifugal compressor small-size gas turbine engine impeller axial force
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Evgen’ev, S.S., Futin, V.A., Kokhanov, S.G., and Petrosyan, G.G., RU Patent 2544912, Byul. Izobr., 2015, no.8.Google Scholar
- 2.Shnepp, V.B., Konstruktsiya i raschet tsentrobezhnykh kompressornykh mashin (Design and Calculation of Centrifugal Compressors), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1995.Google Scholar
- 3.Zhuikov, D.A. and Nazarov, V.P., Numerical Simulation of the Flow in the Rotation Cavities of Turbopump Assembly, Izv.Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 2016, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 126–131 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl. Transl.), vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 138–144].Google Scholar
- 4.Kusyumov, A.N. and Romanova, E.V., Flow between Finite and Infinite Disks with Consideration of Surface Mobility, Izv.Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 2011, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 21–25 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl. Transl.), vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 146–153].Google Scholar
- 5.Evgen’ev, S.S., Zubrinkin, A.V., Futin, V.A., and Shubkin, I.M., The Effect of the Accuracy of Flow Calculation Methods in Side Clearances between the Impeller and the Housing for the Efficiency of Centrifugal Compressors, Trudy 16oi mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-tekhnicheskoi konferentsii po kompressorostroeniyu (Proc. 16th Int. Sc.-Tech. Conf. on Compressor Construction), St. Petersburg: REP Kholding, 2014, vol. 1, pp. 249–265.Google Scholar