To a Matter of Increasing the Spectral Efficiency of Phase Radio-Technical Data Transmission Systems Operating under Strong Intersymbol Interference
- 12 Downloads
This paper analyzes the possibility of increasing the spectral efficiency of phase radio-technical data transmission systems that operate under conditions of mutual interference of symbols when “transparency windows” are used. The conditions for emergency of “transparency windows” are defined, recommendations for their application with the purpose of increasing the spectral efficiency of communication systems being considered are presented. Changes in time characteristics of “transparency windows” are analyzed (their lengths over the range of channel symbol time duration) depending on the frequency detuning.
Keywordsintersymbol interference (ISI) PSK-n-signals spectral efficiency increase data transmission rate increase
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chabdarov, Sh.M., Nadeev, A.F., and Faizullin, R.R., Post-Correlation Probabilistic Models in the Problem of Signal Discrimination for Modern Information and Communication Systems, Izv. Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 2014, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 50–54 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl. Transl.), 2014, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 175–180].Google Scholar
- 2.Faizullin, R.R., Kadushkin, V.V., and Vorob’ev, M.S., Synthesis of Poly-Gaussian Quasioptimal Algorithms for Multiuser Detection Problem and non-Gaussian Interference, Izv. Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 2015, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 94–98 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl. Transl.), 2015, vol. 58, no. 3. pp. 345–350].Google Scholar
- 3.Lerner, I.M., Method for Capacity Estimation of Real Communication Channels with PSK-n-Signals in Presence of ISI and Its Application, T-Comm: Telekommunikatsii i Transport, 2017, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 52–58.Google Scholar
- 4.Lerner, I.M., Analytical Estimation of Capacity of the Communication Channel with the Frequency Response of the Resonance Filter in the Presence of ISI and the Use of PSK-n-Signal, T-Comm: Telekommunikatsii i Transport, 2017, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 65–73.Google Scholar
- 5.Mordvinov, A.E., Possibility of Increasing the Frequency Efficiency of Communication Lines Due To the Use of Signals with Mutual Interference of Characters, Cand Sc. (Tech.) Dissertation, Moscow: MEI, 2008.Google Scholar
- 7.Lerner, I.M. and Kamalletdinov, N.N., To a Question of Increasing the Data Transmission Rate of Phase Radio-Technical Data Transmission Systems Operating under Strong Intersymbol Interference in Linear Radio Path, Naukoemkie Tekhnologii v Kosmicheskikh Issledovaniyakh Zemli (H&ES Research), 2017, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 92–104.Google Scholar
- 8.Evtyanov, S.I., Perekhodnye protsessy v priemno-usilitel’nykh skhemakh (Transient Processes in the Receiver-Amplifier Circuits), Moscow: Svyaz’izdat, 1948.Google Scholar