Development and verification of an analytic technique to determine the stiffness parameters of braided tubular parts
- 23 Downloads
This paper deals with development and verification of an analytical technique for determining the stiffness parameters of composite tubular aerospace structures manufactured by radial braiding and transfer molding.
Keywordsbraided composite bi- and triaxial braiding mathematical model mechanical properties computer simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Khaliulin, V.I., Khilov, P.A., and Toroptsova, D.M., Prospects of Applying the Tailored Fiber Placement (TFP) Technology for Manufacture of Composite Aircraft Parts, Izv. Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 2015, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 127–132 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl. Transl.), vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 495–500].Google Scholar
- 7.Vozkova, P., Elastic Modulus FEM Modelling of the Layered Woven Composite Material, URL: http://cdn.intechweb.org/pdfs/5412.pdf.Google Scholar
- 8.Shu Ching Quek and Waas, A.M., Instabilities in Braided Textile Composites under Uniaxial Compressive and Biaxial Loadings, Proc. of the 43rd AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Congress, 2002, Denver, Colorado, pp. 1–12, AIAA-2002-1700.Google Scholar
- 9.Salina, M.S. and Kataev, Yu.S., Pressure Determination in Impregnation of Fabrics by a Binder Polymer, Izv. Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 2015, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 106–108 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl. Transl.), vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 133–136].Google Scholar
- 10.Druzhinin, G.V., Bodunov, N.M., and Brekhovskikh, P.V., On an Analytical Solution of Navier–Stokes–Brinkman Equations as Applied to Transfer Molding Methods, Izv. Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 2015, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 105–110 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl. Transl.), vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 472–477].Google Scholar