Optimizing Product Cost
- 2 Downloads
Expressions are derived for determining the cost of industrial products in small-scale production. Information technology may be effectively used to decrease the cost of multicomponent products, by decreasing the dimensional tolerances in machining.
Keywords:product cost mathematical model labor intensity engineering parameters precision
Financial support was provided by the Russian Ministry of Education and Science for the development of mathematical methods capable of predicting the economic value of commerce in space (project 26.1146.2017/4.6).
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
- 1.Petrenya, Yu.K., Glukhov, V.V., and Shilin, P.S., The concept of “design for competition” as the basis for the development of the innovation policy of the enterprise, Nauchno-Tekh. Ved. S.-Peterb. Gos. Politekh. Univ.,Ekon. Nauki, 2017, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 155–163.Google Scholar
- 2.Samsonov, O.S., Sautenkov, M.E., and Shenaev, M.O., A simulation model of a production system as a means of optimization of structural, technological, and organizational decisions of assembly production, Trudy 13‑oi mezhdunarodnoi konferentsii “CAD/CAM/PDM–2013” (Proc. Thirteenth Int. Conf. “CAD/CAM/PDM–2013”), Artamonov, E.I., Ed., Moscow: Analitik, 2013, pp. 25–29.Google Scholar
- 3.Sikrier, A.V., The use of automation means to assess the value of the product life cycle, Materialy IV mezhdunarodnoi molodoezhnoi nauchnoi konferentsii “Molodezh’ v nauke: Novye argumenty” (Proc. IV Int. Youth Sci. Conf. “Youth in Science: New Arguments”), Gorbenko, A.V., Ed., Lipetsk: Argument, 2018, pp. 19–23.Google Scholar
- 4.Tyulin, A.E. and Chursin, A.A., Osnovy upravleniya innovatsionnymi protsessami v naukoemkikh otraslyakh promyshlennosti (praktika) (Management Principles of Innovations in Hi-Tech Industries: Practice), Moscow: Ekonomika, 2017.Google Scholar
- 6.Chursin, A.A. and Shevchenko, V.V., About the possibilities of operational gaming scenario modeling activities of enterprises and corporations, Proc. 10th Int. Conf. on Management of Large-Scale System Development (MLSD 2017), Piscataway, NJ: Inst. Electr. Electron. Eng., 2017.Google Scholar