Management of Innovative Projects over the Life Cycle of Distributed Aviation Systems
- 3 Downloads
Distributed aviation systems are considered. Different stages in the life cycle of such systems are investigated. Recommendations are made regarding the appropriate project-management methods at different stages in the life cycle in addressing research, design, and other problems and ensuring effective operation of a distributed system and its components.
Keywords:life cycle innovative projects project-management methods distributed aviation systems
This work was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project no. 17-06-00235).
- 1.GOST (State Standard) 15.101–98: System of Product Development and Launching into Manufacture, Procedure of Scientific Researches and Development, Moscow: Standartinform, 2010.Google Scholar
- 2.GOST (State Standard) R 15.000–94: System of Product Development and Launching into Manufacture, Basic Provisions, Moscow: Standartinform, 2016.Google Scholar
- 3.GOST (State Standard) 7.32–2001: System of Standards on Information, Librarianship, and Publishing, Research Report, Structure and Rules of Presentation, Moscow: Standartinform, 2008.Google Scholar
- 4.GOST (State Standard) R 50.1.031–2001: Continuous Acquisition and Life-Cycle Support, Glossary, Part 1: Product Life-Cycle Stages, Moscow: Izd. Standartov, 2001.Google Scholar
- 5.Volodin, V.S., Time-management of projects in high-tech industry, Vestn. Voronezh. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Ekon. Upr., 2013, no. 2, pp. 39–47.Google Scholar
- 6.Mindlin, Y.B., Novikov, S.V., Kireev, S.V., et al., Innovative territorial clusters, Int. J. Econ. Fin. Iss., 2016, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 251–256.Google Scholar
- 8.Nedelkin, A.A., Novikov, S.V., Titov, V.A., et al., Development of human resources of agro-industrial complex, J. Appl. Econ. Sci., 2017, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 1931–1941.Google Scholar
- 11.Zolotukhina, E.B., Bakharev, V.V., Kapustina, I.V., et al., Sales management of the chain retail establishments, Int. J. Appl. Bus. Econ. Res., 2017, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 19–27.Google Scholar