Influence of Turning Conditions on the Shear for Niresist Iron
- 1 Downloads
The influence of the cutting parameters and insert geometry on the inclination of the conditional shear plane is studied, analytically and by the finite-element method, in the turning of Niresist iron. The corresponding formulas are derived.
Keywords:shear angle turning Niresist iron
Financial support was provided by the Russian Ministry of Education and Science (contract 02.G25.31.0016) within the framework of Russian government decree 218 regarding state support for cooperation between Russian universities in developing high-tech production.
- 1.Silin, S.S., Teoriya podobiya v prilozhenii k tekhnologii mahsinostroeniya: Uchebnoe posobie (Resemblance Theory in Machine Engineering Technology: Manual), Yaroslavl: Yarosl. Politekh. Inst., 1989.Google Scholar
- 2.ISCAR Metalworking: Main Catalogue, Migdal, 2005.Google Scholar
- 3.Kennametal: Lathe Tooling Catalog, Latrobe, 2005.Google Scholar
- 4.Sandvik Coromant: Metal Cutting Tool: Main Catalogue, Sandviken, 2007.Google Scholar
- 5.Rozenberg, A.M. and Eremin, A.N., Elementy teorii protsessa rezaniya metallov (Elements of the Metal Cutting Theory), Moscow: Mashgiz, 1956.Google Scholar
- 6.Zorev, N.N., Voprosy mekhaniki protsessa rezaniya metallov (Mechanics of Metal Cutting), Moscow: Mashgiz, 1956.Google Scholar
- 7.Rozenberg, Yu.A., Diagram of the formation of elemental chips during cutting of low-plastic metals, in Vysokoproizvoditel’noe rezanie v mashinostroenii (High-Performance Cutting in Machine Engineering), Moscow: Nauka, 1966, pp. 108–113.Google Scholar