Conceptual Analysis of Aviation Infrastructure
- 4 Downloads
In determining optimal transportation methods, the great distances between the European region of Russia and industrial centers must be taken into account. The geographical features and potential growth of Russian infrastructure are analyzed in comparison with other countries. Besides traditional airplanes, more innovative aviation options are considered. More active use of such new technologies is recommended. State support is needed for the development of both technology and ground-transportation infrastructure.
Keywords:regional air links air transportation passenger transport freight transport infrastructure economics development markets competitiveness air travel innovation
This paper is based on findings obtained in federally funded research within the scope of the national project regarding priorities in scientific development between 2014 and 2020 (contract 14.571.21.0011, October 23, 2017).
- 1.Russian Federation Presidential Decree no. 642 of December 1, 2016 On the Strategy of scientific-technological development of Russian Federation. http:// https://normativ.kontur.ru/documentmoduleId= 1&documentId=284563. Accessed January 20, 2018.Google Scholar
- 2.Zvonnikov, I.A., Analysis of the air transportation in Russia, Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Obl. Univ., Ser.: Ekon., 2009, no. 4, pp. 57–60.Google Scholar
- 3.Zolotukhina, E.B., Bakharev, V.V., Kapustina, I.V., et al., Sales management of the chain retail establishments, Int. J. Appl. Bus. Econ. Res., 2017, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 19–27.Google Scholar
- 4.Gordienko, K.S. and Nikonova, Ya.I., Development of transport infrastructure in Russian Federation, Mezhdunar. Stud. Nauchn. Vestn., 2015, no. 4. https:// eduherald.ru/ru/article/viewid=13178. Accessed December 5, 2017.Google Scholar
- 5.Mindlin, Y.B., Novikov, S.V., Kireev, S.V., et al., Innovative territorial clusters, Int. J. Econ. Fin., 2016, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 251–256.Google Scholar
- 6.Khegai, Yu.A., Problems of automobile transport in Russia, Teor. Prakt. Obshch. Razvit., 2014, no. 8, pp. 122–125.Google Scholar
- 7.Transport strategy of the Russian Federation until 2030 approved by the Order of Russian Federation Government no. 1734-r on November 22, 2008 (edited on June 11, 2014). http://docs.cntd.ru/document/902132678. Accessed January 24, 2018.Google Scholar
- 8.Selyanchenkova, E.V., Down on traffic jams, Vozdushn. Transp., 2016, no. 4, pp. 35-39.Google Scholar
- 10.Nedelkin, A.A., Novikov, S.V., Titov, V.A., et al., Development of human resources of agro-industrial complex, J. Appl. Econ. Sci., 2017, vol. 12, no. 7 (53), pp. 1931–1941.Google Scholar
- 11.Airship building in Russia. http://nsn.fm/press-center/dirizhablestroenie-v-rossii-utopiya-ili-novaciya.html. Accessed December 5, 2017.Google Scholar
- 12.RosAeroSystems. http://rosaerosystems.ru/atlant/. Accessed September 30, 2017.Google Scholar