Dynamics of a Cylinder with a Displaced Center of Gravity on a Vibrating Base with Dry Friction
- 1 Downloads
Forced vibrations of a cylinder with a displaced center of gravity on a rigid base vibrating horizontally (perpendicular to the generatrix of the cylindrical surface) are investigated. At the contact point between the cylindrical surface and the base, dry friction is assumed. The problem is solved by the Bubnov–Galerkin method. The results are expressed as amplitude–frequency characteristics.
Keywords:supporting plane dry friction nonlinear vibration forced vibration
Financial support was provided by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (grant 16-01-00338) and by the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences (program 1.31).
- 1.Markeev, A.P., Dinamika tela, soprikasayushchegosya s tverdoi poverkhnost’yu (Dynamics of a Body Contacting with a Solid Surface), Moscow: Inst. Komp. Issled., 2014.Google Scholar
- 2.Blekhman, I.I. and Dzhanelidze, G.Yu., Vibratsionnoe peremeshchenie (Vibration-Caused Movement), Moscow: Nauka, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.Nagaev, R.F., Periodicheskie rezhimy vibratsionnogo peremeshcheniya (Periodic Modes of Vibration-Caused Movement), Moscow: Nauka, 1978.Google Scholar
- 4.Andronov, V.V. and Shuravlev, V.M., Sukhoe trenie v zadachakh mekhaniki (Dry Friction in the Mechanical Problems), Moscow: Inst. Komp. Issled., 2010.Google Scholar
- 6.Munitsyn, A.I. and Munitsyna, M.A., Oscillations of a solid parallelepiped on a vibrating base taking and dry friction, Mashinostr. Inzh. Obraz., 2016, no. 4, pp. 10–16.Google Scholar