The Fourth Industrial Revolution and Staff Development Strategy in Manufacturing
- 2 Downloads
In manufacturing, a staff development strategy is necessary on the brink of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The components of this strategy are considered in detail. New specialties and organizational models arising from the Fourth Industrial Revolution are noted. Proposals include the creation of a participatory organization, a new incentive system, and the cultivation of electronic leadership.
Keywords:staff development strategy manufacturing enterprises grassroots education customized workplaces Fourth Industrial Revolution electronic leadership digital technologies
This article is based on research data obtained with the framework of the federal program on priority trends in the development of Russian science and technology between 2014 and 2020 (contract 14.571.21.0011, October 23, 2017).
- 1.Schwab, K.M., The Fourth Industrial Revolution, Geneva: World Economic Forum, 2016.Google Scholar
- 2.Zolotukhina, E.B., Bakharev, V.V., Kapustina, I.V., et al., Sales management of the chain retail establishments, Int. J. Appl. Bus. Econ. Res., 2017, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 19–27.Google Scholar
- 5.Mindlin, Y.B., Novikov, S.V., Kireev, S.V., et al., Innovative territorial clusters, Int. J. Econ. Fin., 2016, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 251–256.Google Scholar
- 6.Manturov, D.V., Aleshin, B.S., Babkin, V.I., Gokhberg, L.M., Dutov, A.V., Zheltov, S.Yu., Kablov, E.N., Fedosov, E.A., Chernyshev, S.L., Karasev, O.I., Vishnevskii, K.O., Veselitskaya, N.N., and Velikanova, N.P., Forsait razvitiya aviatsionnoi nauki i tekhnologii do 2030 i na dal’neishuyu perspektivu (Foresight of the Development of Aviation Science and Technology until 20130 and Beyond), Moscow: Tsentr. Aerogidrodin. Inst., 2012.Google Scholar
- 7.Nedelkin, A.A., Novikov, S.V., Titov, V.A., et al., Development of human resources of agro-industrial complex, J. Appl. Econ. Sci., 2017, vol. 12, no. 7 (53), pp. 1931–1941.Google Scholar
- 8.Sorokin, A.E., Novikov, S.V., and Zamkovoi, A.A., Innovation and technology management in the organization of high-tech production, Innovatsii, 2016, no. 10 (216), pp. 132–136.Google Scholar