Drawing of Hardening Materials with Radial-Matrix Clamping
A mathematical model is developed for the drawing of an anisotropic hardening material without wall thinning, in the case of radial-matrix clamping. For sheets of various materials, the forces required and the associated damage are investigated as a function of the drawing coefficient, the rounding radius of the matrix, the frictional conditions at tool–workpiece contact, and the clamping materials.
Keywords:drawing deformation stress strain forces destruction
Financial support was provided by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (grant 16-48-710014) and by the Tula regional administration.
- 1.Storozhev, M.V. and Popov, E.A., Teoriya obrabotki metallov davleniem (The Theory of Metal Treatment by Pressure), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1977.Google Scholar
- 2.Yakovlev, S.P., Yakovlev, S.S., and Andreichenko, V.A., Obrabotka davelniem anizotropnykh materialov (Treatment of Anisotropic Materials by Pressure), Chisinau: Kvant, 1997.Google Scholar
- 3.Nechepurenko, Yu.G., Yakovlev, S.P., and Yakovlev, S.S., Glubokaya vytyazhka tsilindricheskikh izdelii iz anizotropnogo materiala (Deep Extension of Cylindrical Products from an Anisotropic Materials), Tula: Tul’sk. Gos. Univ., 2000.Google Scholar
- 4.Popov, E.A., Osnovy teorii listovoi shtampovki (Fundamental Theory of Sheet Forging), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1977.Google Scholar
- 5.Yakovlev, S.S., Tregubov, V.I., and Nechepurenko, Yu.G., Deep extension of anisotropic hardening material, Zagotovitel’nye Proizvod. Mashinostr., 2005, no. 4, pp. 38–44.Google Scholar