Automated Lubricant Application in the Stamping of Gas-Turbine Blades
- 1 Downloads
The main problems arising in the modernization of automated lubricant application in robotized stamping are outlined. A device for lubricant application to stamps is described.
Keywords:lubricant application automation gas-turbine engines turbine blades stamp blank robot system
Financial support was provided by the Russian Ministry of Education and Science under Russian governmental decree 218 (contract 02.G.25.31.0156, December 1, 2015).
- 1.Poletaev, V.A., Tekhnologiya avtomatizirovannogo proizvodstva lopatok gazoturbinnykh dvigatelei (Technology of Automated Production of GTE Blades), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2006.Google Scholar
- 2.Rassudov, N.V., Fomenko, R.N., and Ganzen, M.A., Automated lubrication in forging of GTE blade billets, Vestn. Rybinsk. Gos. Aviats. Tekh. Univ. im. P.A. Solov’eva, 2017, no. 4 (43), pp. 136–142.Google Scholar
- 3.Kozhina, T.D., Eroshkov, V.Yu., Kurochkin, A.V., and Shatul’skii, A.A., Automated forming of the blades of GTE compressor, Vestn. Rybinsk. Gos. Aviats. Tekh. Univ. im. P.A. Solov’eva, 2016, no. 1 (36), pp. 75–80.Google Scholar
- 4.Bolotein, A.N. and Sutyagin, A.N., RF Patent application 2017125592 (044129), 2017.Google Scholar
- 5.Sutyagin, A.N. and Ryabov, A.N., Prospective use of flexible industrial modules in production of the parts for modern GTE, Vestn. Rybinsk. Gos. Aviats. Tekh. Univ. im. P.A. Solov’eva, 2016, no. 1 (36), pp. 22–26.Google Scholar