Mill Eigenfrequency in Thermal Fitting
- 7 Downloads
A method is proposed for the analytical calculation of the elastic displacement of a shaft relative to a bush in joints with interference under the action of radial force and a bending torque. Those displacements are associated with elastic deformation of the shaft, the bush, and the contact layer formed by their rough surfaces. On the basis of that approach, a method is proposed for estimating the lower eigenfrequency of the shaft–bush system. As an example, the thermal fitting of an axial tool in a mandrel is considered.
Keywords:joints interference contact layer contact pliability contact interaction thermal fitting
Financial support was provided by the Russian Ministry of Education and Science (contract 14.577.21.0128, identifier RFMEFI 57714X0128).
- 1.Zakharov, M.N., Prochnostnaya nadezhnost’ oborudovaniya: uchebnoe posobie (Strength Reliability of Equipment: Manual), Moscow: Mosk. Gos. Tekh. Univ. im. N.E. Baumana, 2011.Google Scholar
- 2.Chernyanskii, P.M., Osnovy proektirovaniya tochnykh stankov. Teoriya i raschet: uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov (Fundamentals of Design of Precise Machines. Theory and Calculations: Manual for Higher Education Institutions), Moscow: Knorus, 2010.Google Scholar
- 3.Birger, I.A. and Mavlyutov, M.M., Soprotivlenie materialov (Strength of Materials), Moscow: Nauka, 1986.Google Scholar
- 4.Ivanov, A.S., Contact rigidity of fixed joints of machine parts, Extended Abstract of Doctoral (Eng.) Dissertation, Moscow, 2006.Google Scholar
- 5.Levina, Z.M., Issledovanie i raschet kontaktnoi zhestkosti: Metodicheskie ukazaniya (Research and Calculation of Contact Rigidity: Methodological Guide), Moscow: ENIMS, 1969.Google Scholar
- 6.Reshetov, D.N. and Levina, Z.M., Calculation of contact rigidity in machine engineering, in Voprosy prochnosti materialov i konstruktsii (Strength of Materials and Constructions), Moscow: Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1959, pp. 375–392.Google Scholar
- 7.Häusler, N., Zum Mechanismus der Biegemomentubertragung in Schrumpfverbindungen, Konstruktion, 1976, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 103–108.Google Scholar
- 8.Ermolaev, M.M., Calculation of fixed joints of machine parts taking into account the contact compliance layer, Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. (Eng.) Dissertation, Moscow, 2015.Google Scholar
- 9.Ivanov, A.S. and Popov, B.A., Calculation of the connection with interference taking into account the contact rigidity of the conjugating surfaces, Vestn. Mashinostr., 2005, no. 4, pp. 31–36.Google Scholar