Simulation of Complex Electric Power Systems
- 3 Downloads
Iron birds of power facilities allow solving various functional tasks. The interaction with the hardware of these simulation benches relies on the computer model of an electric power system (EPS). This article considers the main aspects of computer-aided simulation of complex electric power systems. The dynamic mode calculation is presented as a sequential calculation of static modes at each sampling interval. The developed mathematical model of the system consists of mathematical models of its elements and a model of their interaction. The models of the elements are differential equation systems in the (d, q) frame of reference. The algorithms for calculating dynamic and static modes actively use the T-list and allow performing these computations in an optimal manner. The developed software has an expandable and flexible graphical shell. Java programming allows doing without integrative modules for full-scale and half-sized models and ensures high performance and the fulfillment of the cross-platformity requirement. The module for mathematically simulating electric power systems can be used not only as part of subsystems for testing gas turbine power plants, but also for other functional tasks of half-sized sectional simulation of electric power systems.
Keywords:electric power system simulation node voltage equations T-list
The work was financially supported in part by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation as part of research projects carried out by teams from research centers and labs of tertiary education organizations subject to the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, project no. 8.4157.2017/PCh.
The work was also supported as part of the Erasmus+ European program, educational and research project 573879-EPP-1-2016-FR-EPPKA2-CBJE-JP (INSPIRE).
- 1.Tarasov, V.A., Petrochenkov, A.B., and Kavalerov, B.V., A computer-aided facility for testing gas-turbine power stations, Russ. Electr. Eng., 2017, vol. 88, no. 11.Google Scholar
- 2.Zapasnyi, A.I., Osnovy teorii tsepei (Principles of the Circuit Theory), Moscow: Rior, 2006.Google Scholar
- 3.Demirchyan, K.S. and Butyrin, P.A., Modelirovanie i mashinnyi raschet elektricheskikh tsepei (Simulation and Machine Calculation of Electric Circuits), Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola, 1988.Google Scholar
- 4.Petrochenkov, A.B., An energy-information model of industrial electrotechnical complexes, Russ. Electr. Eng., 2014, vol. 85, no. 11.Google Scholar
- 5.Tarasov, V.A., Leisle, A.G., and Petrochenkov, A.B., The use of a topological list for calculating the parameters of electric-power systems on the basis of the node-voltage method, Russ. Electr. Eng., 2016, vol. 87, no. 11.Google Scholar
- 6.Vinokur, V.M., Kavalerov, B.V., Petrochenkov, A.B., and Sapunkov, M.L., Matematicheskoe modelirovanie gazoturbinnykh mini-elektrostantsii i mini-energosistem (Mathematical Simulation of Mini Gas-Turbine Electric Power Stations and Mini Energy Systems), Perm: Prmsk. Gos. Tekhn. Univ., 2010.Google Scholar
- 7.Pis’mennyi, D.T., Konspekt lektsii po vysshei matematike (Conspectus of Lectures on Higher Mathematics), Moscow: Airis-Press, 2006.Google Scholar
- 8.Amosov, A.A., Dubinskii, Yu.A., and Kopchenova, N.V., Vychislitel’nye metody dlya inzhenerov (Computational Methods of Engineers), Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola, 1994.Google Scholar
- 9.Tarasov, V.A., Petrochenkov, A.B., and Kavalerov, B.V., The problem of switching elements in computer modeling of power systems, Russ. Electr. Eng., 2014, vol. 85, no. 11.Google Scholar
- 10.Tarasov, V.A., Leisle, A.G., and Petrochenkov, A.B., On computation of the transformation coefficient in the computer simulation of electric-power systems of arbitrary configurations, Russ. Electr. Eng., 2017, vol. 88, no. 11.Google Scholar
- 11.Petrochenkov, A.B., Kavalerov, B.V., Odin, K.A., Arbuzov, I.A., Shchenyatskii, D.V., and Ryazanov, A.N., RF Inventor’s Certificate no. 2012660288, 2012.Google Scholar
- 12.Oracle, Java virtual machine specification. http:// java.sun.com/docs/books/jvms/secondedition/html/ VMSpecTOC.doc.html.Google Scholar