A Simulation Method of Steady-State and Quasi-Steady-State Modes of Electric Power Systems
- 3 Downloads
An algorithmic implementation of a method of calculation of the modes of electric power systems with arbitrary structure is considered based on nodal-voltage equations, which is distinguished by the absence of reduction of the elements of electric power systems to each ratio transformation step. The interaction of electrically connected elements is arranged by the electrical parameters of the mode (of currents and voltages). The calculations of the modes of electric power systems are based on the solution of equations formulated based on the method of nodal-voltage equations. Based on analysis, the model was selected in the form of complex nodal-voltage equations as the balance of currents when setting a load by constant conductivity using topological matrices. As a result of proposed approach, the currents and the voltages of the branches are expressed through the components along the longitudinal d and the transverse q axes, the transition to instantaneous values of currents and voltages is carried out using a coordinate transformer by Gorev’s formulas. The representation in the d and q axes makes it possible to use directly the catalogued data of equipment when simulating synchronous machines. The method can also be used when tuning the excitation control systems of generators to check the correspondence of the excitation voltages of the system to the nodal voltages. It is proposed to develop the model of electric power system to the level of simulation of transient processes in structural elements at which the equations in the Park–Gorev coordinates are predominantly used.
Keywords:electric power system nodal- voltage equations structural element steady-state mode quasi-steady-state mode
Some of the conducted investigations were carried out with the financial support of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, project no. 8.4157.2017/PCh. The investigations were also supported by Educational and Research Grant 573879-EPP-1-2016-1-FR-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP of the Erasmus+ European program, INSPIRE project.
- 1.Avtomatizatsiya dispetcherskogo upravleniya v elektroenergetike (Automated Dispatch Control in Electric Power Industry), Rudenko, Yu.N. and Semenov, V.A., Eds., Moscow: Mosk. Energ. Inst., 2000.Google Scholar
- 2.Venikov, V.L., Zhuravlev, V.G., and Filippova, T.A., Optimizatsiya rezhimov elektrostantsii i energosistem (Optimization of Regimes of Electrical Power Plants and Energetic Systems), Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1990.Google Scholar
- 3.Tarasov, V.A., Leisle, A.G., and Petrochenkov, A.B., The use of a topological list for calculating the parameters of electric-power systems on the basis of the node-voltage method, Russ. Electr. Eng., 2016, vol. 87, no. 11.Google Scholar
- 4.Girskii, S.K., Algoritmizatsiya zadach upravleniya rezhimami slozhnykh system v elektroenergetike (Control Algorithms of Complex Systems in Electrical Engineering), Minsk: Nauka i Tekhnika, 1977.Google Scholar
- 5.Vinokur, V.M., Kavalerov, B.V., Petrochenkov, A.B., and Sapunkov, M.L., Matematicheskoe modelirovanie gazoturbinnykh nimi-energosistem (Mathematical Modeling of Gas Turbine Mini-Electrical Power Plants and Energetic Systems), Perm: Permsk. Gos. Tekh. Univ., 2010.Google Scholar
- 6.Petrochenkov, A.B., An energy-information model of industrial electrotechnical complexes, Russ. Electr. Eng., 2014, vol. 85, no. 11.Google Scholar
- 7.Petrochenkov, A.B., Management of effective maintenance of the electrotechnical complexes of mineral resource industry’s enterprises based on energy-information model, Proc. 2015 XVIII Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Measurements (SCM’2015), Piscataway, NJ: Inst. Electr. Electron. Eng., 2015.Google Scholar
- 8.Fedorov, A.A. and Kameneva, V.V., Osnovy elektrosnabzheniya promyshlennykh predpriyatii (Principles of Electric Power Supply of Industry), Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1984.Google Scholar
- 9.Shigapov, A.A., Petrochenkov, A.B., and Kavalerov, B.V., Block diagram of mathematical model of power-supply system for testing control algorithms, Russ. Electr. Eng., 2010, vol. 81, no. 6.Google Scholar