Methods for Ecologization of the Protection System in Pear Plantations
- 3 Downloads
This paper presents the results of research on the use of drugs Delan (WG, 700 g/kg), Stroby (WDG, 500 g/kg), Poliram DF (WDG, 700 g/kg), Skor (EC, 250 g/L) and plant growth regulators Emistim (S, 0.01 g/L) and Epin-extra (S, 0.025 g/L) in the fight against dominant diseases in the fruit bearing plantations of the Osennyaya Yakovleva pear variety, which were carried out by the Michurin Federal Scientific Center in the conditions of growing seasons in 2011–2014. It is shown that the mono-factor application of plant growth regulators over a long period contributes to an annual increase in their biological efficacy in the control of septoriosis to 83%. The combined use of fungicides and plant growth regulators in plantations increased biological efficacy to 99.8% and reduced plant stress.
Keywordspear fungicides plant growth regulators biological efficacy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Egorov, E.A., Harmonization of ecology–economy–market relations as the basis of rational nature management and production efficiency of fruit and berry products, in Sistemoobrazuyushchie ekologicheskie faktory i kriterii zon ustoichivogo razvitiya plodovodstva na Severnom Kavkaze (System-Forming Environmental Factors and Criteria of Sustainable Development Zones of Fruit Growing in the North Caucasus), Krasnodar: Sev.-Kavk. Zon. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Sadovod. Vinograd., 2001, pp. 6–16.Google Scholar
- 2.https://agrofak.com/fitopatologiya/bolezn-ee-sushhnost-i-proyavlenie/prichiny-boleznej-rastenij.html.Google Scholar
- 3.Skrylev, A.A. and Kashirskaya, N.Ya., Evaluation of resistance to brown spot in the pear nursery, Biologicheskaya zashchita rastenii—osnova stabilizatsii agroekosistem: materialy mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii “Innovatsionnye tekhnologii primeneniya biologicheskikh sredstv zashchity rastenii v proizvodstve organicheskogo sel’skokhozyaistvennoi produktsii” (Biological Plant Protection as the Basis for Sustainability of Agro-Ecosystems: Proc. Int. Sci.-Pract. Conf. Innovative Technologies for the Use of Biological Plant Protection Means in the Production of Organic Agricultural Goods), Krasnodar, 2014, vol. 8, pp. 92–94.Google Scholar
- 4.http://www.agroatlas.ru/ru/content/diseases/Pomae/Pomae_Septoria_piricola/index.html.Google Scholar
- 5.Isaev, E.V., Atlas boleznei plodovykh i yagodnykh kul’tur (The Atlas of Diseases of Fruit and Berry Crops), Kiev: Urozhai, 1977, 2nd ed.Google Scholar
- 6.Peresypkin, V.F., Sel’skokhozyaistvennaya fitopatologiya (Agricultural Phytopathology), Moscow: Kolos, 1982, 3rd ed.Google Scholar
- 7.Metodicheskie ukazaniya po registratsionnym ispytaniyam fungitsidov v sel’skom khozyaistve (Guidelines for Registration Testing of Fungicides in Agriculture), Dolzhenko, V.I., Ed., Moscow, 2009.Google Scholar