Time Determination of Conducting Senication of Rice Crops Taking Into Account the Sum of Effective Temperatures
- 4 Downloads
Analysis of the moisture dynamics of leaves, stems, and panicles, as well as caryopsis filling, after treating rice crops with senicants showed that senication (if necessary) should be carried out for acceleration of ripening and biosynthesis of organic substances when the sum of temperatures above 15°C has reached 700–750°C. When carried out during this period, it does not cause premature dehydration of leaves and panicles and does not slow the caryopsis filling, which causes caryopsis moisture to reach 25% 3–10 days earlier and an increase of 3.5–10% by weight of panicles and rice yield by 0.30–0.39 t/ha in comparison with the control. It is viable to use aqueous solutions of ammonium nitrate at the rate of 15 kg/ha or carbamideammonium mixture CAM-32 diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 5 modified by adding 400 g/ha of manganese with a rate of working solution of 200–250 L/ha for this purpose.
Keywordsrice acceleration of maturation senication
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sheudzhen, A.Kh., Trubilin, A.I., Kizinek, S.V., and Bondareva, T.N., Agrokhimicheskie sredstva optimizatsii mineral’nogo pitaniya rastenii i eko-nomicheskaya otsenka effektivnosti ikh primeneniya (Agrochemical Means of Optimizing the Mineral Nutrition of Plants and the Economic Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Their Application), Maikop: Poligraf-YuG, 2017.Google Scholar
- 2.Sheudzhen, A.Kh., Bondareva, T.N., Kharitonov, E.M., Doroshev, I.A., Ladatko, M.A., and Gish, T.Kh., RF Patent 2580162, Byull. Izobret., 2016, no. 10.Google Scholar
- 3.Sheudzhen, A.Kh. and Bondareva, T.N., Agrokhimiya. Chast’ 2. Metodika agrokhimicheskikh issledovanii (Agrochemistry. Part 2. Methods of Agrochemical Research), Krasnodar, 2015.Google Scholar
- 4.Vorob’ev, N.V., Fiziologicheskie osnovy formirovaniya urozhaya risa (Physiological Basis of Rice Crop Formation), Krasnodar, 2013.Google Scholar
- 5.Sheudzhen, A.Kh., Agrokhimiya i fiziologiya pitaniya risa (Agrochemistry and Physiology of Rice Nutrition), Maikop, 1012.Google Scholar
- 6.Prokof'ev, A.A., Formation of seeds as organs of stock, XXVII Timiryazevskie chteniya (XXVII Timiryazev Readings), Moscow, 1968.Google Scholar
- 7.Galacharova, Z.N., Fiziologiya sozrevaniya semyan pshenitsy v Zapadnoi Sibiri (Physiology of Wheat Seed Maturation in Western Siberia), Novosibirsk, 1978.Google Scholar
- 8.Ostin, R.B., Seed ripening, in Zhiznesposobnost’ semyan (Seed Viability), Moscow: Kolos, 1978, pp. 113–147.Google Scholar