Viscoelastic Contact of Textured Surfaces
This paper presents the analysis of the combined effect of the surface texture and the rheological properties of material on the stress–strain state and the contact characteristics of a viscoelastic plate loaded by a rigid punch under dry friction conditions.
Keywords:textured surface viscoelastic material contact interaction slip zone
This work was carried out within the framework of the State Task (no. AAAA-A17-117021310379-5) and was supported by the Russian Foundation of Basic Research (grants no. 16-58-00085 and 17-01-00352) and by the Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research (grant no. T16R-054).
- 1.Govorukha, V.V., Mekhanika deformirovaniya i razrusheniya uprugikh elementov promezhutochnykh rel’sovykh skreplenii. Monografiya (Mechanics of Deformation and Destruction of Elastic Elements of Intermediate Rail Fasteners: Monograph), Dnepropetrovsk: Lira, 2005.Google Scholar
- 2.Aleksandrova, M.Yu., Physical aspects of the contact adaptability of elastic bodies for Coulomb friction, Vestn. Samar. Gos. Tekh. Univ., Ser.: Tekh. Nauki, 2013, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 87–92.Google Scholar
- 3.Klebanov, Ya.M. and Aleksandrova, M.Yu., Effect of contact adaptability on fretting of fixed joints of parts, Vestn. Mashinostr., 2014, no. 10, pp. 52–54.Google Scholar
- 4.Goryacheva, I.G., Torskaya, E.V., Stepanov, F.I., Myshkin, N.K., and Kupreev, A.V., Modeling of deformation of a textured layer in contact interaction, Trenie Iznos, 2017, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 526–531.Google Scholar
- 8.Koval’, V.N., Gerasimenko, S.A., Dubrovskii, V.V., Pevzner, V.O., Pesetskii, S.S., Aleshin, S.V., Maksimov, I.N., and Kochergin, V.V., BY Patent 17262, 2013.Google Scholar