Efficiency of Batch Preparation at Makeevka Coke Plant
The operational efficiency of the batch-preparation shop is assessed, in terms of the uniformity of batch quality. The importance of batch uniformity in the production of blast-furnace coal of stable quality is confirmed. Analysis of individual stages of coal preparation permits the development of batch-uniformity coefficients that may be used in assessing the ability to produce batch of stable quality. In an industrial experiment, the mixing efficiency of coal concentrates is determined in dosing, crushing, and transportation of the final batch to the coke shop.
Keywordsefficiency coke charge crushing equipment transportation uniformity coefficients
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bepler, E. and Grospich, K.H, Influence of coke quality on blast-furnace operation, Chern. Met., 1999, no. 10, pp. 10–18.Google Scholar
- 2.Nekrasov, Z.I., Requirements for the quality of coke for powerful blast furnaces, Koks Khim., 1976, no. 2, pp. 8–10.Google Scholar
- 3.Kotov, I.K. and Volkova, Z.A., The quality of coke and the stable operation of blast furnaces, in Poluchenie domennogo koksa postoyannogo kachestva (Production of Blast-Furnace Coke with Stable Quality), Kharkov: Metallurgizdat, 1956, pp. 22–37.Google Scholar
- 4.Shatokha, I.Z., Ivanitskii, V.G., and Shatokha, V.I., Tekhnologiya podgotovki uglya na stadii usredneniya dlya proizvodstva domennogo koksa (The Technology of Coal Preparation at the Stage of Averaging for Production of Blast-Furnace Coke), Dnepropetrovsk: Porogi, 1997.Google Scholar
- 5.Rafal’skii, P.N., Mal’tsev, A.N., Repka, L.V., et al., Stabilization of properties of coal charge, Uglekhim. Zh., 2006, nos. 1–2, pp. 8–9.Google Scholar
- 6.Pravila tekhnicheskoi ekspluotatsii koksokhimicheskikh predpriyatii (Rules of Technical Operation of Coke Chemical Plants), Kharkov: Giprokoks, 2001.Google Scholar
- 7.Volkov, Yu.P., Shparber, L.Ya., and Gusarov, A.K., Tekhnolog-domenshchik: spravochnik (Handbook for Engineer–Blast Furnace Operator), Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1986.Google Scholar
- 9.Zhuravskiy, A.A., Toryanik, E.I., Podlubnyi, A.V., et al., Computer-based evaluation of stable operation of coal preparation process at the OAO Zaporozhstal shop, Uglekhim. Zh., 2009, nos. 1–2, pp. 26–32.Google Scholar