On Continuous Selections of Set-valued Mappings with Almost Convex Values
- 3 Downloads
In this paper, it is proved that through each point of the graph of a continuous setvalued mapping with almost convex and star-like values can be passed a continuous selection of that mapping.
KeywordsSet-valued mapping star-like set almost convexity selector
MSC2010 numbers26E25 49J52 46J05
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu.G. Borisovich, B.D. Gel’man, A.D. Myshkis, V.V. Obukhovskii, Introduction to set–valued mappings and differential embeddings (KomKniga,Moscow, 2005).Google Scholar
- 2.F. P. Vasilyev, Methods of solution of extremal problems (Nauka, Moscow, 1981).Google Scholar
- 4.E. S. Polovinkin, Multivalued analysis and differential embeddings (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2014).Google Scholar
- 7.V.V. Ostapenko, “Approximate solution of the approach–deviation problem”, Preprint–82–16, Inst. Kibernetiki AN USSR, Kiev, 1982.Google Scholar
- 12.R.A. Khachatryan, “On existence of continuous and smooth selections of set–valued mappings”, Journal of ContemporaryMathem. Analysis (Armenian Academy of Sciences), 37 (2), 65–76, 2002.Google Scholar