Features of the Microstructure of the Surface Region of the Photoelectric Converter with a Porous Silicon Antireflection Film and an n+-p Junction Formed by Laser Radiation
The microstructure of the surface region of the silicon photoelectric converter with an n+-p junction and an antireflection porous silicon film is studied by scanning electron microscopy and Raman spectroscopy methods. The n+-p junction was formed by laser irradiation of the surface of a porous silicon film containing a phosphorus impurity. It is shown that laser irradiation causes partial recrystallization of the porous silicon film and the n+-p junction formation within silicon crystallites.
Keywordsporous silicon photoelectric converter p-n junction Raman scattering laser radiation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
The results were obtained within the State contract of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation no. 3 in the Yesenin Ryazan State University.
- 1.Handbook of Porous Silicon, Ed. by L. Canham (Springer, Cham, 2014).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Tregulov, V. A. Stepanov, and N. N. Melnik, St. Petersburg Polytechnic. University Journal. Physics and Mathematics 11(1), 18 (2018).Google Scholar
- 3.J. M. Fairfield and G. H. Schwuttke, Solid-State Electron. 12, 1175 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Pyachin and M. A. Pugachevskii, New Technologies of Functional Nanomaterials: Laser Ablation, Electrospark Method (Khabarovsk, 2013).Google Scholar
- 8.N. N. Melnik, V. L. Fedorov, and V. V. Tregulov, Kratkie Soobshcheniya po Fizike FIAN 46(1), 23 (2019) [Bull. Lebedev Phys. Inst. 46, 36 (2019)].Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Dvurechenskii, G. A. Kachurin, E. V. Nidaev, and L. S. Smirnov, Pulsed Annealing of Semiconductor Materials (Nauka, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.T. D. Dzhafarov, Photostimulated Atomic Processes in Semiconductors (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1984) [in Russian].Google Scholar