Integral Equations of Curvilinear Convolution Type with Hypergeometric Function in a Kernel
- 4 Downloads
We study the class of integral equations of first kind over the circumference in the complex plane. The kernels of the equations contain a Gaussian hypergeometric function and depend on the arguments ratio. This class includes such specific cases as the equations with power and logarithmic kernels. To set the Noetherian property of equations correctly the method of operator normalization with a non-closed image is applied. The space of the right-hand sides of equations is described as the space of fractional integrals of curvilinear convolution type. The solutions of equations in explicit form are obtained as a result of consequent solving characteristic singular equations with a Cauchy kernel and inversion of a curvilinear convolution operator by means of Laurent transform of the functions defined on the circumference.
Key wordsoperator of curvilinear convolution with a Gaussian function in a kernel inversion of a curvilinear convolution operator Laurent transform Noetherian property of an integral equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gahov, F.D. Boundary value problems (Nauka, Moscow, 1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Gahov, F.D., Cherskii, Yu.I. Equations of convolution type (Nauka, Moscow, 1978).Google Scholar
- 4.Polyanin, A.D., Manzhirov, A.V. Singular integral equations, v. 1–2 (Yurait, Moscow, 2018).Google Scholar
- 6.Samko, S.G., Kilbas, A.A., Marichev, O.I. Fractional integrals and derivatives: theory and applications (Gordon and Breach Sci., 1993).Google Scholar
- 7.Pleschinskii, N.B. Singular integral equations with complex feature of kernel (Kazan univ., Kazan, 2018).Google Scholar
- 9.Chumakov, V.F., Vasiliev, I.L. “Integral equations of Abel type on closed curve”, Vestn. Belorussk. univ. Ser. 1 2, 40–44 (1980).Google Scholar
- 13.Peschanskii, A.I., Cherskii, Yu.I. “Integral equation with curvilinear convolutions on closed curve”, Ukr. mathem. journ. 36 (3), 335–340 (1984).Google Scholar
- 14.Biberbach, L. Analytical continuation (Mir, Moscow, 1967).Google Scholar
- 15.Smirnov, V.I., Lebedev, A.N. Constructive function of complex variable (Nauka, Moscow, 1964).Google Scholar
- 18.Peschanskii, A.I. “Description of a space of fractional integrals of curvilinear convolution type”(in: Matherials of XXY International scientific-techn. conf. “Prikl. zadachi matem.”, Sevastopol, 18–22 Sent. 2017, SevGU publishers, Sevastopol, 104–108 (2017)).Google Scholar
- 19.Isakhanov, R.S. “Differential boundary problem of linear conjugation with applications in theory of integral-differential equations”, Soobsch. AN GruzSSR 20 (6), 659–666 (1958).Google Scholar