On the Existence of Solutions to Spatial Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems for Arbitrary Elastic Inhomogeneous Anisotropic Body
- 2 Downloads
We study the solvability of a nonlinear boundary value problem for a system of nonlinear partial differential equations of the second order. The goal of this paper is to prove the existence theorem for solutions to the mentioned problem. This problem is reduced to a system of three-dimensional nonlinear singular integral equations, whose solvability can be proved with the use of the symbol of a singular operator and the contraction mapping principle.
Key wordselastic inhomogeneous anisotropic body equilibrium equations boundary value problem three-dimensional singular integral equations symbol of a singular operator existence theorem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Novozhilov, V. V. Nonlinear Elasticity Theory (Gostekhizdat, Leningrad-Moscow, 1948) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Kupradze, V. D., Gegelia, T. G., Basheleishvili, M. O., Burchuladze, T. V., Sternberg, E. Three-Dimensional Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity and Thermoelasticity (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Fikera, G. Existence Theorems in the Elasticity Theory (Mir, Moscow, 1974) [Russian trsnalation].Google Scholar
- 7.Aleksandrov, A. Ya. and Solov’ev, Yu. I. Three-Dimensional Elasticity Problems (the Use of Methods of the Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable) (Nauka, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.Gur’yanov, N. G. and Tyuleneva, O. N. Boundary Value Problems of the Elasticity Theory for a Ball and a Cylinder (Kazansk. Gos. Univ., Kazan, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.Mikhlin, S. G. Lectures in Mathematical Physics (Nauka, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.Mikhlin, S. G. Multidimensional Singular Integrals and Integral Equations (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1962) [in Russian].Google Scholar