One Goursat problem in a Sobolev space
- 48 Downloads
In this paper we consider a hyperbolic-type differential equation with L p -coefficients in a three-dimensional space. For this equation we study the Goursat problem with nonclassical boundary constraints not requiringmatched conditions. We prove the equivalence of these boundary conditions to classical ones in the case when one seeks for a solution to the stated problem in an anisotropic space introduced by S. L. Sobolev. In addition, we prove the correct solvability of the Goursat problem by the method of integral equations.
Keywords and phraseshyperbolic equation three-dimensional Goursat problem equations with Lp-coefficients
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Zhegalov and E. A. Utkina, “The Goursat Problem for a Three-Dimensional Equation with Higher Derivative,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., No. 11, 77–81 (2001) [Russian Mathematics (Iz. VUZ) 45 (11) 74–78 (2001)].Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Utkina, “A Certain Boundary-Value Problem with Shifts in a Four-Dimensional Space,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., No. 4, 50–55 (2009) [Russian Mathematics (Iz. VUZ) 53 (4) 40–44 (2009)].Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Utkina, “A Three-Dimensional Goursat Problem,” Vestn. Samarsk. Gos. Univ., Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, No. 12, 30–35 (2001).Google Scholar
- 4.O. M. Jokhadze, “The Three-Dimensional Generalized Goursat Problem for a Third-Order Equation and Related General Two-Dimensional Volterra Integral Equations of the First Kind,” Differents. Uravneniya, 42(3), 385–394 (2006).Google Scholar
- 6.O. A. Koshcheeva, “Construction of the Riemann Function for the Bianchi Equation in an n-Dimensional Space,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., No. 9, 40–46 (2008) [Russian Mathematics (Iz. VUZ) 52 (9) 35–40 (2008)].Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Zhegalov and E. A. Utkina, “On a Pseudoparabolic Equation of the Third Order,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mat. №10, 73–76 (1999) [Russian Mathematics (Iz. VUZ) 43 (10) 70–73 (1999)].Google Scholar
- 9.I. G. Mamedov, “A Fundamental Solution to the Cauchy Problem for a Fourth-Order Pseudoparabolic Equation,” Zhurn. Vychisl. Matem. i Matem. Fiz. 49(1), 99–110 (2009).Google Scholar
- 14.V. I. Zhegalov, “A Three-Dimensional Analog of the Goursat Problem,” in Non-Classic Equations and Equations of Mixed Type (Inst. Matem. SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk, 1990), pp. 94–98.Google Scholar
- 18.I. G. Mamedov, “Integral Presentations of Functions in One Anisotropic S. L. Sobolev Space with a Dominating Mixed Derivative,” in Proceedings of International Conference on Mathematics and Mechanics dedicated to the 50th Anniversary of Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics of Azerbaijan Academy of Sciences (Baku, 2009), pp. 198–199.Google Scholar
- 20.N. V. Zhitarashu, “Theorems on the Complete Set of Isomorphisms in the L 2-Theory of Model Initial Parabolic Boundary-Value Problems,” Matem. Issledovaniya, No. 88, 40–59 (1986).Google Scholar
- 21.I. G. Mamedov, “The Local Boundary Value Problem for an Integro-Differential Equation,” Proceedings of Inst. Math. and Mech. 17, 96–101 (2002).Google Scholar