Compilation of Experimental Nuclear Reaction Data Measured in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan for the EXFOR Library
- 23 Downloads
Compilation of the nuclear reaction data measured in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan was started by researchers from these countries as well as the International Atomic Energy Agency in 2013. This paper describes a brief history of compilation of data measured in these countries before and after formation of our group, and also reports the achievements and plans of our compilation activity.
We would like to thank the Institute of Nuclear Physics, Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Almaty) and the Institute of Nuclear Physics, Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan (Tashkent) for their strong support of our EXFOR compilation activities. The work described in this paper would not have been possible without IAEA Member States contributions.
One of authors (T. Zh.) was supported by the Grant Funding of Scientific Research Program of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, grant BR05236494.
- 6.Proceedings of the Fourth Asian Nuclear Reaction Database Development Workshop (Almaty, 2013), Takibayev, N., Otsuka, N., and Kenzhebayev, N., Eds., Wien: Int. Atomic Energy Agency, 2014.Google Scholar
- 7.Gladun, V.T. and Chursin, G.P., Izv. Akad. Nauk Kaz. SSR Ser. Fiz.-Mat., 1980, no. 4, p. 82.Google Scholar
- 8.Summary Report of the Technical Meeting on International Network of Nuclear Reaction Data Centres (Smolenice, 2014), Otuka, N. and Dupont, E., Eds., Wien: Int. Atomic Energy Agency, 2014.Google Scholar
- 9.Summary Report of the Consultants’ Meeting on Benchmarking of Digitization Software (Wien, 2012), Otsuka, N. and Semkova, V., Eds., Wien: Int. Atomic Energy Agency, 2013.Google Scholar
- 10.Burtebaev, N.T., Duisebaev, A.D., Ivanov, G.N., et al., Izv. Acad. Sci. USSR.Phys., 1980, vol. 44, no. 11, p. 178.Google Scholar