Effect of Large Plastic Deformations in a Bridgman Chamber on the Structure and Properties of FeCo–V Alloys
- 6 Downloads
Aspects of the structural formation and properties of (FeCo)100−xVx alloys (x = 0; 1.5; 3.0; 4.5; 6.0) after torsion under high hydrostatic pressure in a Bridgman chamber at different temperatures (77 and 295 K) and different numbers of revolutions of the movable anvil (from 0.5 to 6) are investigated via X‑ray diffraction analysis and transmission electron microscopy, and by measuring microhardness and coercive force. The effect composition, temperature, and plastic deformation have on the volume ratio and average size of deformation fragments and dynamically recrystallized grains is established using a two-phase mixture model.
This work was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project no. 18-02-00398; and as part of State Task no. 2017/113 (2097) of the RF Ministry of Education and Science. Experiments on sample deformation inside a Bridgman chamber were supported by the Russian Science Foundation, project no. 19-72-20066.
- 5.Hasani, S., Shafyei, A., Shamanian, M., et al., Acta Metall. Sin., 2015, vol. 28, p. 1055.Google Scholar
- 14.Rigaku J., 2012, vol. 28, no. 1, p. 29.Google Scholar
- 15.Clagg, D.W. and Bucklet, R.A., Met. Sci., 1973, no. 3, p. 48.Google Scholar
- 16.Glezer, A.M., Shirinov, T., Yaskevich, M.I., et al., Struktura i mekhanicheskie svoistva legirovannykh splavov na osnove Fe-Co (Structure and Mechanical Properties of Doped Alloys Based on Fe–Co), Novokuznetsk: NPK, 2009.Google Scholar
- 23.Glezer A.M., Louzguine-Luzgin D.V., Muradimova L.F., et al., Mater. Sci. Eng. A (in press).Google Scholar
- 26.Glazyrina, M.I., Glezer, A.M., and Molotilov, B.V., Fiz. Met. Metalloved., 1983, vol. 86, no. 4, p. 733.Google Scholar
- 27.Rybin, V.V., Bol’shie plasticheskie deformatsii i razrushenie metallov (Severe Plastic Deformation and Metal Fracture), Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1986.Google Scholar
- 29.Humphreys, F.J. and Hatherly, M., Recrystallization and Related Annealing Phenomena, Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2004.Google Scholar