Discrete Representation of Holograms of Halftone Objects
- 9 Downloads
A comparative analysis of methods for calculating digital holograms based on discrete transformations for various types of objects is presented. Qualitative results of synthesis and reconstruction of holograms are obtained, as well as examples of the realization of some of the types of holograms considered. The quality of digital hologram recovery is estimated by calculation of signal-tonoise ratio (SNR) and root-mean-square error (RMSE).
Keywordsdiscrete transformation digital holography image processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Evtikhiev, N.N., Evtikhieva, O.A., Kompanets, I.N., Krasnov, A.E., Kulchin, Yu.N., Odinokov, S.B., and Rinkevichus, B.S., Informational Optics, Moscow: Moscow Energ. Inst., 2000.Google Scholar
- 2.Methods of Computer Image Processing, Soifer, V.A., Ed., Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2003.Google Scholar
- 3.Diffractive Nanophotonics, Soifer, V.A., Ed., Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2011.Google Scholar
- 4.Odinokov, S.B., Betin, A.Y., Bobrinev, V.I., Evtikhiev, N.N., Zherdev, A.Y., Zlokazov, E.Y., Lushnikov, D.S., Markin, V.V., Starikov, R.S., and Starikov, S.N., Method of computer generation and projection recording of microholograms for holographic memory systems: mathematical modelling and experimental implementation, IEEE J. Quantum Electron., 2013, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 87–89.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Soifer, V.A., Bezus, E.A., et al., Nanophotonics and Its Application in Systems of Remote Sensing of Earth, Samara: Novaya Tekhnika, 2016.Google Scholar
- 6.Poleshchuk, A.G., Khomutov, V.N., Matochkin, A.E., Nasyrov, R.K., and Cherkashin, V.V., Laser interferometers for optical surface testing, Photonics (Russia), 2016, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 38–50.Google Scholar
- 7.Yaroslavsky, L.P., Introduction to Digital Image Processing, Moscow: Sovetskoe Radio, 1979.Google Scholar
- 8.Betin, A.Y., Kovalev, M.S., Krasin, G.K., Odinokov, S.B., Ruchka, P.A., and Stsepuro, N.G., Printed grayscale security elements for product labeling, Photonics (Russia), 2017, vol. 5, pp. 74–78.Google Scholar
- 9.Gonzalez, R.C. and Woods, R.E., Digital Image Processing, Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2008.Google Scholar
- 10.Britniak, V., Yip, P.C., and Rao, K.P., Discrete Cosine and Sine Transforms, Boston: Academic Press, 2006.Google Scholar
- 11.Almazov, A.A., Algorithms of calculation of light propagation in the free-space without using FFT algorithm, Opt. Mem. Neural Networks, 2004, vol. 26, pp. 116–118.Google Scholar