Research on Properties of Devices for Shaping and Processing of Signals Based on Amplitude Modulation of Many Components
- 8 Downloads
Devices for shaping and processing of signals based on known varieties of digital amplitude-phase modulation are considered. Their disadvantages are exposed during realization of modulation and demodulation of the signals that are characterized by non-rectangular signal constellations. There are explored properties of devices for shaping and processing of signals based on a new variety of signal modulation, namely amplitude modulation of many components (AMMC). The results of carried out researches show that advantages of proposed AMMC modulator are simplification of phase modulated or amplitude-phase modulated signal shaping, in particular AMMC signal shaping, and improve of modulator internal interference protection. Advantages of AMMC demodulator are simplification of phase modulated or amplitude-phase modulated signal processing, in particularAMMC signal processing, and improve of demodulator internal interference and zero drift protection at its practical realization. The proposed AMMC modulator and demodulator can be applied for shaping and processing of signals based on known and new varieties of amplitude-phase modulation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Ayat, S. Mirzakuchaki, A. Beheshti-Shirazi, “Design and implementation of high throughput, robust, parallel M-QAM demodulator in digital communication receivers,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Systems I: Regular Papers 63, No. 8, 1295 (2016). DOI: 10.1109/TCSI.2016.2589078.MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.N. E. Elashkar, G. H. Ibrahim, M. Aboudina, H. A. H. Fahmy, A. H. Khalil, “All–passive memristor–based 8–QAM and BFSK demodulators using linear dopant drift model,” Proc. of 5th Int. Conf. on Electronic Devices, Systems and Applications, ICEDSA, 6–8 Dec. 2016, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates (IEEE, 2016), pp. 1–4. DOI: 10.1109/ICEDSA.2016.7818542.Google Scholar
- 5.T. Liu, I. B. Djordjevic, “Signal constellation design for cross–phase modulation dominated channels,” IEEE Photonics J. 7, No. 4 (2015). DOI: 10.1109/JPHOT.2015.2453880.Google Scholar
- 7.C. Pathak, K. Rawat, “Quadrature modulation using radio frequency wave correlation in multiport network,” Proc. of 5th Int. Conf. on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks, SPIN, 22–23 Feb. 2018, Noida, India (IEEE, 2018), pp. 796–799. DOI: 10.1109/SPIN.2018.8474148.Google Scholar
- 9.R. Politanskyi, M. Klymash, Yu. Bobalo, “The data transferring systems with using of the chaotic signals non–coherent detection,” Proc. of 12th Int. Conf. on Modern Problems of Radio Engineering Telecommunications and Computer Science, TCSET 2014, 1 Mar. 2014, Lviv–Slavske, Ukraine (Lviv, 2014), p. 433.Google Scholar
- 12.I. V. Horbatyi, UA Patent 91950, Byull. Izobr., No. 17 (2010).Google Scholar