Multiplicative Complementary Binary Signal-Code Constructions
- 7 Downloads
There are proposed signal-code constructions consisting of two or more components shaped on a basis of binary sequences with a property of multiplicative complementariness of their matched filtering results. There are considered systematically the rules of synthesis of such binary sequences containing signal-code constructions; there are described analytically their correlation properties, their processing specificities and the structure of obtained resulting signal. On a basis of statistical model of correlated signal components and their clusterization there is shown theoretical continuity of proposed signal-code constructions and Barker’s binary sequences. There are represented the examples of shaping, processing and parameters of researched signal-code constructions. It is carried out comparative analysis of structural specificities and noise immunity of multiplicative complementary signal-code constructions with complementary sequences (Golay’s codes), i.e. signal-code constructions with property of additive complementariness, there are exposed their advantages and drawbacks regarding spectral characteristics and signal detection characteristics (errors of the first and second genus).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Bouhedjeur, K. Tourche, A. Abbadi, M. L. Bencheikh, B. Magaz, “Investigation of a joint I/Q demodulation/pulse compression scheme for radar applications,” Proc. of Seminar on Detection Systems Architectures and Technologies, 20–22 Feb. 2017, Algiers, Algeria (IEEE, 2017), pp. 1–5. DOI: 10.1109/DAT.2017.7889150.Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Gantmakher, N. E. Bystrov, D. V. Chebotariov, Noiselike Signals. Analysis, Synthesis, Processing [in Russian] (Nauka i Tekhnika, St. Petersburg, 2005).Google Scholar
- 8.N. Muralidhara, B. Rajesh, Rajashekhar C. Biradar, G. V. Jayaramaiah, “Designing polyphase code for digital pulse compression for surveillance radar,” Proc. of 2nd Int. Conf. on Computing and Communications Technologies, 23–24 Feb. 2017, Chennai, India (IEEE, 2017), pp. 1–5. DOI: 10.1109/ICCCT2.2017.7972239.Google Scholar
- 11.A. H. Holubnychyi, “Generation of generalized binary Barker sequences and their structure,” Problems of Informatization and Management 4, No. 44, 20 (2013). URI: http://jrnl.nau.edu.ua/index.php/PIU/article/view/6359.Google Scholar
- 12.Bin Chen, Yaqiong Wu, Bo Tao, Ying Zheng, “Entropy–clustering and K–means based kernel partial least squares soft–sensing method,” Proc. of 36th Chinese Control Conf., 26–28 July 2017, Dalian, China (IEEE, 2017), pp. 2139–2143. DOI: 10.23919/ChiCC.2017.8027672.Google Scholar