Thermodynamic and Kinetic Analyses of the Hydrogenation of Coal from the Mamytskoe Deposit
The kinetic and thermodynamic parameters (the equilibrium degree of reaction, the rates of forward and reverse reactions, the equilibrium constant, the activation energies of forward and reverse reactions, the Gibbs free energy, and the heat effect and entropy of the process) of the hydrogenation of coal from the Mamytskoe deposit of (Republic Kazakhstan) at 380–440°C were calculated with the use of equilibrium kinetic analysis (EKA). It was established that the rate of forward reaction increased whereas the rate of reverse reaction decreased with temperature. The application of the kinetic–thermodynamic model obtained to the hydrogenation of coal from the Mamytskoe deposit facilitated the understanding of the chemical conversion of the organic matter of coal.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Chem. Eng. Commun., 1982, vol. 19, p. 115.Google Scholar
- 3.Gyul'maliev, A.M. and Abakumova, L.G., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 1996, no. 2, p. 77.Google Scholar
- 4.Krichko, A.A. and Gagarin, S.G., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 1987, no. 1, p. 72.Google Scholar
- 5.Krichko, A.A., Lebedev, V.V., and Farberov, I.L., Netoplivnoe ispol’zovanie uglei (Nonfuel Use of Coals), Moscow: Nedra, 1978.Google Scholar
- 6.Malyshev, V.P. and Shkodin, V.G., Ravnovesno-kineticheskii analiz khimicheskikh protsessov (Equilibrium Kinetic Analysis of Chemical Processes), Alma-Ata: Gylym, 1990.Google Scholar
- 7.Maloletnev, A.S. and Shpirt, M.Ya., Ros. Khim. Zh., 2008, vol. 52, no. 6, p. 44.Google Scholar
- 8.Maloletnev, A.S., Krichko, A.A., and Garkusha, A.A., Poluchenie sinteticheskogo zhidkogo topliva gidrogenizatsiei uglei (Production of Synthetic Liquid Fuel by the Hydrogenation of Coals), Moscow: Nedra, 1992.Google Scholar
- 9.Gagarin, S.G., Krichko, A.A., Maloletnev, A.S., and Mazneva, O.A., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 1994, no. 6, p. 95.Google Scholar
- 10.Kudryavtseva, T.A., Gagarin, S.G., and Maloletnev, A.S., Ros. Khim. Zh., 1994, vol. 38, no. 5, p. 48.Google Scholar
- 11.Krichko, A.A., Gyul’maliev, A.M., Gagarin, S.G., and Popova, V.P., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 1993, no. 1, p. 32.Google Scholar
- 12.Malyshev, V.P., Veroyatnostno-determinirovannoe otobrazhenie (Probability Mapping), Alma-Ata: Gylym, 1974.Google Scholar
- 13.Bizhanov, F.B., Sokol’skii, D.V., and Sadykov, U.A., Okislenie i vosstanovlenie v zhidkoi faze (Oxidation and Reduction in a Liquid Phase), Alma-Ata: Nauka, 1978, vol. 19, p. 151.Google Scholar
- 14.Ospanov, Kh.K., Kinetika gomogennykh i geterogennykh khimicheskikh protsessov (Kinetics of Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Chemical Processes), Almaty: Izd. Kaz. Gos. Univ., 1997.Google Scholar