Finding Geometrical and Phase Corrections for Transmitting–Receiving Transducers of a Ring Antenna Array
An algorithm for estimating the geometrical and phase corrections for receiving–transmitting transducers of a ring antenna array of an ultrasonic tomograph is proposed. These corrections should be taken into account at the stage of the reconstruction of the spatial distributions of the sound velocity and absorption coefficient of an object under study (the breast); otherwise, the quality of the obtained tomograms will deteriorate significantly.
Keywords:ultrasonic medical tomograph receiving–transmitting transducers ring antenna geometrical and phase corrections.
This work was supported by the Russian Scientific Foundation, project no. 14-22-00042.
- 4.P. P. Parkhomenko, M. F. Karavay, E. G. Sukhov, et al., RF Patent No. 2145797 (1999).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Burov, D. I. Zotov, and O. D. Rumyantseva, Acoust. Phys. 61, 231 (2015). doi 10.1134/S1063771015020013Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Burov, D. I. Zotov, and O. D. Rumyantseva, in Proc. XV National Sukhorukov Seminar “Wave Phenomena in Inhomogeneous Media,” Krasnovidovo, Russia, 2016, p. 34.Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Burov, D. I. Zotov, and O. D. Rumyantseva, Uch. Zap. Fiz. Fak. Mosk. Gos. Univ., No. 5, 165410 (2016).Google Scholar
- 14.D. V. Kiryanov and E. N. Kiryanova, Computational Science (Mathematics) (Polibuk Mul’timedia, Moscow, 2006; Jones and Bartlett, Sudbery, 2006).Google Scholar