Action of Moving Loads on the Bernoulli-Euler and Timoshenko Beams
- 3 Downloads
The dynamic behavior of Bernoulli-Euler and Timoshenko beams subjected to a moving concentrated load is considered. Deflection expressions are found in the form of convergent series for a pretensioned beam and for a beam on an elastic foundation. We determine the parameter ranges for which the results of these two models are coincident. It is shown that, under certain conditions, a resonance is possible in such a system.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Krysov, Forced Oscillations and Resonance in Elastic Systems with Moving Loads (Gor’kii Gos. Univ., Gor’kii, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Manita and M. I. Ronzhina, “Singular Solutions for Vibration Control Problems,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 955 (1), 01230–01237 (2018).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Erofeev, V. V. Kazhaev, E. E. Lisenkova, and N. P. Semerikova, “Dynamic Behaviour of Bernoulli-Euler, Rayleigh and Timoshenko Beam Models, Lying on an Elastic Foundation (Comparative Analysis),” Vestn. Lobachevskii Univ. Nizhni Novgorod, No. 5, 274–278 (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Zvyagin and K. P. Gur’ev, “A Fluid-Saturated Porous Medium under the Action of a Moving Concentrated Load,” Vestn. Mosk. Univ., Ser. 1: Mat. Mekh., No. 2, 34–40 (2017) [Moscow Univ. Mech. Bull. 72 (2), 34–39 (2017)].Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Vesnitskii, Waves in Systems with Moving Boundaries and Loadings (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2001) [in Russian].Google Scholar