One-Mode Propagation of Elastic Waves through a Doubly Periodic Array of Cracks
- 5 Downloads
The article is devoted to the derivation of analytical expressions for the reflection and propagation coefficients, when a plane longitudinal wave falls on a system of a finite number of consecutively located identical flat gratings, each of which consists of a periodic array of rectilinear cracks in an elastic isotropic medium. The problem is solved in a flat statement. In the mode of single-mode frequency range, the problem is reduced to a system of hypersingular integral equations, the solution of which gives the reflection and propagation coefficients, as well as the representation of the wave field inside the medium.
Keywordsreflection and propagation coefficients doubly periodic lattice hypersingular integral equation crack system acoustic filter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.E. L. Shenderov, “Sound Propagation through a Hard Screen of Finite Thickness with Holes,” Akust. Zh. 16 (2), 295–304 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.M. A. Sumbatyan and M. Yu. Remizov, “On the Theory of Acoustic Metamaterials with a Triple-Periodic System of Interior Obstacles,” in M. Sumbatyan (Editor), Wave Dynamics and Composite Mechanics for Microstructured Materials and Metamaterials. Advanced Structured Materials, Vol 59 (Springer, Singapore, 2017), pp. 19–33.Google Scholar
- 22.S. M. Belotserkovsky and I. K. Lifanov, Numerical Methods in Singular Integral Equations and Their Application in Aerodynamics, Elasticity Theory, Electrodynamics (Nauka, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 26.J. R. Willis, “A Polarization Approach to the Scattering of Elastic Waves–II. Multiple Scattering from Inclusions,” J. Mech. Phys. Solids 28, 307–327 (1980).Google Scholar
- 27.S. V. Kuznetsov, “Elastic Wave Scattering in Porous Media,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk. Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 81–86 (1995) [Mech. Solids (Engl. Transl.) 30 (3), 71–76 (1995)].Google Scholar