Accounting the Influence of Cold Creep on Deformation of Structures
- 3 Downloads
A computational-experimental method is proposed, which makes it possible to predict the creep process on a significant time basis (on the order of thousands of hours) on the basis of experimental data obtained on a significantly smaller time base. The study was conducted on titanium alloy at room temperature. It is shown that the obtained results expand the possibilities of using the existing methods for the calculation of structures with regard to creep.
Keywordscreep strain rate experiment construction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.N. N. Malinin Applied Theory of Plasticity and Creep (Mashinostroenie,Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.E. Yu. Mikhailov, V. I. Nigmatullin, O. M. Paliy, and O. G. Rybakina, “Accelerated Computational-Experimental Methods for Estimating the Cold Creep of Titanium Alloys,” in Conference on Structural Mechanics Dedicated to the Memory of Academic P. F. Papkovich, St. Petersburg, 2015 (St. Petersburg, 2015), pp. 69–70 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Rabotnov, “On the Equilibrium of Compressed Rods Beyond the Limit of Proportionality,” Inzh. Sb. 11, 123–126 (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.Reference Book on Structural Mechanics of a Ship (Sudostroenie, Leningrad, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.A. Nadai, Plasticity and Destruction of Solid Bodies (Inostr. Lit.,Moscow, 1954).Google Scholar