An Ontological Approach to Education Program Design in Digital Environments
- 3 Downloads
The questions of developing design systems for educational programs and their components are considered. A design approach based on specialized ontologies that establish the relationships between the program components in different paradigms is proposed. The tools of adjusting the detail level of the ontologies are described. An architecture of a curriculum design system that operates within the constructed ontologies is proposed.
Keywordsontologies in education education design digital education systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Malkova, I.Yu. and Kiseleva, P.V., Educational design in higher education: Development of projects of pedagogical practice, Vestn. Tomsk. Gos. Univ., 2011, no. 346. https://doi.org/cyberleninka.ru/article/n/obrazovatelnoe-proek-tirovanie-v-vysshey-shkole-razrabotka-proektov-ped-agogicheskoy-praktiki. Accessed September 2, 2018.
- 2.Federal State Educational Standards of Higher Education (3++) for Bachelor Programs, Portal of the Federal State Educational Standards for Higher Education, 2017. https://doi.org/fgosvo.ru/fgosvo/151/150/24. Accessed September 2, 2018.
- 3.Recommendations for the Development and Approval of Work Programs of Training Courses, Subjects, and Disciplines (Modules), City Methodological Center. https://doi.org/mosmetod.ru/metodicheskoe-prostranstvo/sred-nyaya-i-starshaya-shkola/izo/metodicheskie-materialy/rekomendatsii-po-razrabotke-i-utverzhdeniyu-rabochikh-programm-uchebnykh-kursov-predmetov-distsiplin-modulej.html. Accessed September 7, 2018.
- 4.Generator of Work Programs of TUSUR. https://doi.org/workprogram.tusur.ru/. Accessed September 7, 2018.
- 5.LMS Moodle. https://doi.org/moodle.org. Accessed September 7, 2018.
- 6.Porter, G.W., Free choice of learning management systems: Do student habits override inherent system quality?, Interact. Technol. Smart Educ., 2017, vol. 2013, no. 10, pp. 2–84.Google Scholar
- 7.Advantages and disadvantages of the distance education system MOODLE. https://doi.org/eduros.ru/konf/infor/e9.html. Accessed September 7, 2018.
- 8.Federal state educational standards. http://минобрнауки.рф/документы/336. Accessed September 7, 2018.Google Scholar
- 9.Lagerev, A.V., Popkov, V.I., and Gorlenko, O.A., The competence approach and the third generation of the Federal State Educational Standards, Soversh. Inzh. Obraz. Prog., 2012, no. 11, pp. 16–41.Google Scholar
- 10.Childre, A., Sands, J.R., and Pope, S.T., Backward design: Targeting depth of understanding for all learners, Teach. Exceptional Child., 2017, vol. 2009, no. 41, pp. 5–6.Google Scholar
- 11.Iskrenko, E.V. and Polton, T.A., Problem-oriented learning: Features of teaching methods in the UK (using the example of St. George University of London, Great Britain), Nauchn. Vedomosti Belgorod. Gos. Univ., Ser.: Ist., Politol., 2008, no. 10. https://doi.org/cyberleninka.ru/article/n/problemno-orientirovannoe-obuchenie-oso-bennosti-metodiki-prepodavaniya-v-velikobritanii-na-primere-st-george-university-of-london-great. Accessed September 7, 2018.
- 12.The Science of Instruction and the Technology of Instructional Design. https://doi.org/mdavidmerrill.com/Papers/Reclaiming.PDF. Accessed September 7, 2018.
- 13.Instructional Design. https://doi.org/educationaltechnology.net/instructional-design/. Accessed September 7, 2018.
- 14.OWL 2 Web Ontology Language. RDF-Based Semantics (Second Edition): W3C Recommendation 11 December 2012, 2012. https://doi.org/www.w3.org/TR/owl-rdf-based-semantics. Accessed October 15, 2018.
- 15.Stuart, R. and Norvig, P., Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach, Pearson, 2009, 3rd ed.Google Scholar