Analysis of Spaces of Similarity Generated by a Fact Base in JSM Problems
In this paper, we investigate spaces of similarity generated by fact bases of intelligent JSM systems and present a classification for the set of potential hypotheses. Conditions on similarity spaces are imposed to reduce the number of classes in this classification. The results obtained in this work make it possible to estimate the set of hypotheses (including minimal ones) found by inductive reasoning and can be used to solve the problems of opinion analysis and formation of a social structure.
Keywordsintelligent JSM system social structure similarity space kernel closed set likeness of similarity spaces
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Gusakova, S.M., Mikheenkova, M.A., and Finn, V.K., On the logical means of automated analysis of opinions, in Avtomaticheskoe porozhdenie gipotez v intellektual’nykh sistemakh (Automatic Hypothesis Generation in Intelligent Systems), Finn, V.K., Ed., Moscow: Knizhnyi dom Librokom, 2009, pp. 446–484.Google Scholar
- 4.Mikheenkova, M.A., Formal means of intellectual systems for the study of social structure, Trudy Shestoi mezhdunarodnoi konferentsii “Sistemnyi analiz i informatsionnye tekhnologii” SAIT-2015 (Proc. Sixth Int. Conf. System Analysis and Information Technologies SAIT-2015), 2015, pp. 191–196.Google Scholar
- 6.Gusakova, S.M. and Finn, V.K., On new means of formalizing the concept of local and global similarities, Nauchno-Tekh. Inf., Ser. 2, 1987, no. 10, pp. 14–22.Google Scholar
- 7.Rige, Zh., Binary relations, closures, and Galois correspondences, Kibern. Sb., 1963, no. 7, pp. 129–185.Google Scholar
- 9.Shreider, Yu.A., Ravenstvo, skhodstvo, poryadok (Equality, Similarity, and Order), Moscow: Nauka, 1971.Google Scholar
- 10.Gusakova, S.M., Formalization of the concept of similarity and its application in intellectual systems, Cand. Sci. (Phys.-Math.) Dissertation, Moscow: VINITI RAN, 1988.Google Scholar
- 11.Gusakova, S.M., Investigation of similarity spaces in intelligent JSM-systems, Materialy X-oi Vserossiiskoi mul’tikonferentsii po problemam upravleniya “MKPU-2017” (Divnomorskoe, Gelendzhik) (Proc. Xth All-Russian Multiconference on the Problems of Control MKPU-2017 (Divnomorskoe, Gelendzhik)), 2017, vol. 1, pp. 54–55.Google Scholar
- 13.Yakubovich (Gusakova), S.M., On the properties of conjugate spaces of tolerance, Inf. Vopr. Semiotiki Lingvist. Avtom. Perevoda, 1971, vol. 1, pp. 116–123.Google Scholar