Characteristic Features of the Energy Modes of a Large Solar Furnace with a Capacity of 1000 kW
- 24 Downloads
The possible energy characteristics of the LSF (large solar furnace with a capacity 1000 kW) based on numerical calculations are analyzed. The technical characteristics of the LSF are presented. The energy characteristics of the total system with different inaccuracies of the reflecting surfaces, energy contributions of certain shelves and groups of heliostats, and the contributions of certain heliostats and shapes of their focal spot are determined. Empirical formulas are proposed to describe the obtained numerical results. The problem of implementing the possible energy modes of the LSF with and/or without the inclusion of certain shelves and groups of heliostats is analyzed. The problem of a change in the energy density distribution in the focal spot of the LSF during the day is considered.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Azimov, S.A., Research-industrial complex Sun. Bimirror polyheliostat solar furnace with a thermal power of 1000 kW, Geliotekhnika, 1987, no. 6, pp. 3–6.Google Scholar
- 4.Abdurakhmanov, A.A., Akbarov, R.Yu., Riskiev, T.T., and Lewandowski, A., On calculation of optical-enrgetical characteristics of double mirror concentrating systems, Geliotekhnika, 2002, no. 2, pp. 16–19.Google Scholar
- 5.Akbarov, R.Yu., Pirmatov, I.I., and Riskiev, T.T., Regulation of energy density distribution in the focal zone of a large solar furnace, Geliotekhnika, 1998, no. 1, pp. 58–64.Google Scholar
- 6.Akbarov, R.Yu., Pirmatov, I.I., and Riskiev, T.T., Features of the formation of the focal spot of large solar furnaces with polyheliostate systems, Geliotekhnika, 1998, no. 5, pp. 45–48.Google Scholar
- 7.Zakhidov, R.A., Umarov, G.Ya., and Vainer, A.A., Teoriya i raschet geliotekhnicheskikh kontsentriruyushchikh sistem (Theory and Calculation of Heliotechnical Concentrated Systems), Tashkent: Fan, 1997.Google Scholar