KeywordsInsulin Analogue Regular Human Insulin Inhalation Technique Reduce Blood Glucose Level Humalog
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Farr S, McElduff A, Ward E. A comparison of the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of inhaled insulin administered as different strength solutions to healthy volunteers. Diabetes 47 (Suppl. 1): 61, May 1998Google Scholar
- 4.Brunner GA, Balent B, Sendlehofer G, et al. Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of inhaled versus subcutaneous insulin in subjects with type 1 diabetes — a Glucose Clamp Study. Diabetes 49 (Suppl. 1): 76 (plus poster), May 2000Google Scholar
- 7.Aradigm Corporation. Electronic insulin inhaler shows faster reduction of blood glucose than injections. Clinical trials find AERx (Rm) system delivers insulin more rapidly. Media Release: [2 pages], 17 Jun 1998Google Scholar
- 9.Hermansen K, Rönnemaa T, Petersen AH, et al. Intensive treatment with pulmonary insulin using the AERx (Rm) insulin diabetes management system — a proof of concept trial in type 2 diabetic patients. Diabetes 51 (Suppl. 2): 48, Jun 2002Google Scholar
- 10.Cramer J, Okikawa J, Clauson P. Compliance with inhaled insulin treatment using AERx(Rm) iDMS insulin diabetes management system. Diabetes 52 (Suppl. 1): 103, Jun 2003Google Scholar
© Adis Data Information BV 2004