Cerebral Blood Flow before and after Treatment with Amlodipine in Elderly Patients with Lacunar Infarction
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsIschaemic Stroke Single Photon Emission Compute Tomography Cerebral Blood Flow Amlodipine Blood Pressure Reduction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
The study received no funding and the authors have no conflicts of interest directly relevant to the content of the study.
- 9.The ALLHAT Officers and Coordinators for the ALLHAT Collaborative Research Group. Major outcomes in high-risk hypertensive patients randomized to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor or calcium channel blocker vs diuretic: the Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attack Trial (ALLHAT). JAMA 2002; 288(23): 2981–97CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 13.Cochrane Stroke Group. Interventions for deliberately altering blood pressure in acute stroke. Blood pressure in Acute Stroke Collaboration (BASC). Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2000 (2): CD000039Google Scholar
- 14.Hinton RC. Manual of neurologic therapeutics. 5th ed. Boston (MA): Littlebrown and Company, 1995: 207–23Google Scholar
- 15.Guidelines Subcommittee of the Japanese Society of Hypertension. Japanese Society of Hypertension guidelines for the management of hypertension. Kyorinnsya 2000, 45-54Google Scholar
- 21.Kalimo H, Kaste M, Haltia M. Hypertensive angiopathy. In: Graham DI, Lantos PL, editors. Greenfield's neuropathology. 6th ed. London: Arnold Publishers, 1997: 325–31Google Scholar
© Adis Data Information BV 2004