First reports of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) in recent weeks
Drug Reactions and Interactions
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsSumatriptan Fluticasone Propionate Insulin Glargine Ziprasidone Oxybutynin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cristian D, Sterck R. About a case of gynecomastia during paroxetine: the role of SSRI in alteration of interaction dopamine-serotonin systems and induction of gynecomastia. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 2002 Jun; 5(Suppl. 1): 143Google Scholar
- Kim JH, Cha SH. Fixed drug eruption induced by risperidone. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 2002 Jun; 5(Suppl. 1): 173Google Scholar
- Martinez JA, Gonzalez PT, Sanpedro NG, et al. Gynecomastia secondary to rofecoxib. Med Clin 2002 Jun 1; 118: 798–9Google Scholar
- Bolt AP. Sumatriptan and fexofenadine. Pharm J 2002 Sep 7; 269: 320Google Scholar
- Bellaïche G, Radu B, Boucard M, et al. Splenic infarction associated with Zolmitriptan use. Gastroenterol Clin Biol 2002 Mar; 26: 299Google Scholar
© Adis International Limited 2002