First reports of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) in recent weeks
Drug Reactions and Interactions
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsLansoprazole Mirtazapine Rabeprazole Zonisamide Amisulpride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Goland S, Kazarsky R, Kagan A, et al. Renal vasculitis associated with doxycycline. J Pharm Technol 2001 Sep–Oct; 17: 220–2Google Scholar
- Au S, Tullis GD, Crawford RI. Linear IgA bullous dermatosis associated with ibuprofen therapy. 60th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology 2002 Feb: 124Google Scholar
- Begovac J, Krpan D, Kusec V. Bony exostoses and osteosclerosis in an HIV-infected patient treated with indinavir. 8th European Conference on Clinical Aspects and Treatment of HIV-Infection 2001 Oct: 112Google Scholar
- Hernández-Núñez A, Riuz-Genao DP, Ríos-Buceta L, et al. Interferon alfa-2b induced livedo reticularis. Report of two cases. 60th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology 2002 Feb; 158Google Scholar
- Voog E, Brice P, Cartron J, et al. Acute agranulocytosis in three patients treated with rituximab for non Hodgkin lymphoma. Blood 2001 Nov; 98(Pt. 2): 236Google Scholar
- Mehta AC, Mtanos GJ, Gentile TC. Exacerbation of lupus while receiving rituximab for chronic refractory thrombocytopenia. Blood 2001 Nov; 98(Pt. 2): 61–2Google Scholar
© Adis International Limited 2002